+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree186Likes

Thread: Nfl 2013 - 2014

Re: Nfl 2013 - 2014

We watch at home too. Do you know how many drunks are out on the roads! Be safe party goers.
    Ellen likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I vote "home" if you're serious about watching the game! It can be a pain in the butt trying to get home after the game, plus you never know what kinds of idiots are going to be at the so-called party; you know what kinds of idiots will be at your house.
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am watching at home. We usually go to a Super Bowl party or have one ourselves. I am not a fan of either team so just watching for the commercials and half time. Personally it would serve the nfl right if it ends in a tie and no one wins. They will not be able to continue to insist that the world agrees with them that Peyton manning is the end all and be all of the universe. I immensely dislike the tongue bath he gets and coverage while most of his team mates and the Seahawks get little to none coverage!

If I had to pick a winner Seahawks 27-21 2 picks by mr perfect manning and a pick 6!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I want the crowd to start chanting "Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Super Bowl!!" since they think only the advertisers have a right to use that term.

For me, Peyton Manning's talent speaks for itself. It is what it is.

I hate that the game is on FOX. Their pre-game panel stinks.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm glad I don't really have a vested interest here, because Denver is looking rather rag-tag. Seattle is ALL OVER THE PLACE! And, I don't know who is wearing Peyton Manning's uniform today.

Oh well, at least I have chicken wings......

Quack Quack went the duck! Lol yes nfl here is your best ever! Montana and others may have a different view on that!
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I always watch a game with a book on my lap for commercials. I keep forgetting that I want to watch these commercials. I don't have anything against Denver, I've been there several times (on layovers while flying elsewhere), but I like Washington State because I lived there breifly. Who'da thought it would be such a blowout in the first half!

Yeah, the score at the half isn't what I was expecting. The halftime entertainment is pretty good so far. I recently cancelled my cable tv and can't get Fox with an antenna, so I am happy that Foxsports.net is broadcasting it live. Commercials and all.

ETA: Go Percy Harvin! It is good to see him back in action. He was briefly on my Fantasy team, but he wasn't quite healed at that time. He looks like he is in good shape now!
    Last edited by Cootie; 02-02-2014 at 09:34 PM.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

I don't see a lot in the halftime show, so far. It's just OK, for me.

Bruno was pretty, and that's about as far as it goes.

I like Bruno Mars but I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers!
    Cootie likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread