+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree186Likes

Thread: Nfl 2013 - 2014

Re: Nfl 2013 - 2014

Drat! Well, congrats Seattle! Just promise y'all are gonna' take down that Manning fool. See you next year. I hope!

Is it Spring training yet? Go Giants!!!

What a crazy game! Definitely some bad calls made by the refs that were in Seattle's favor. Ugh. Hate when its so blatant like that. A lot of folks are saying that this is being all set up for a Bronco win because of Manning. I do believe that SF would have played better against Denver than Seattle will. And Bowman - man that sucks. Torn ACL I heard - such a nasty injury. But at the end of it all, Kaep threw that interception in the end zone. Boy will he be living with some demons during off season.

Still - a really exciting game! Now on to the Superbowl! Still going to root for the Seahawks!
    Punkin likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Oh geez, shed a few tears like a baby...what a great game. SF will always be a tough. I don't even know what to do, maybe buy a Seahawk flag....geez, I'm giddy
    Punkin and mesachick like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    What a crazy game! Definitely some bad calls made by the refs that were in Seattle's favor. Ugh. Hate when its so blatant like that. A lot of folks are saying that this is being all set up for a Bronco win because of Manning. I do believe that SF would have played better against Denver than Seattle will. And Bowman - man that sucks. Torn ACL I heard - such a nasty injury. But at the end of it all, Kaep threw that interception in the end zone. Boy will he be living with some demons during off season.

Still - a really exciting game! Now on to the Superbowl! Still going to root for the Seahawks!
    Oh puh-leeze.......the "sour grapers" can't stand the FACT that the man is a fantastic QB and he does not play for THEIR team. There is NO denying that man's talent!

Well, I guess they CAN deny it, but it's like ramming THEIR heads into walls and hoping that HE will fall over with THEIR concussion! Idiots.

It was a great football Sunday! Spring training starts in June, doesn't it??
    Florimel likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just checked and the Giants Spring training (Cactus League, Scottsdale AZ) has our first game on Feb 26th against the A's. Yea!

Are both of these football teams? I thought the As were a baseball team.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

'Spring training' is what Baseball does. Football has 'training camp' to prepare for their fall season, probably in June.

Maybe the confusion is with "Giants." It often is with me!
    The Oakland A's (Athletics) are indeed a baseball team.
    New York Giants are a football team.
    San Francisco Giants are a baseball team (who had really rude, obnoxious fans sitting right in front of us at a Padres game on my birthday last year).
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

How is it we got to discussing baseball in a football thread? I have zero use for baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    How is it we got to discussing baseball in a football thread? I have zero use for baseball.
    LOL! 'Cause it's sports. And we often go off in tangents.
    Umm….go Broncos…or Seahawks… whatever…
    (My teams are out, so I'm in the land of "I don't care." )
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread