+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree186Likes

Thread: Nfl 2013 - 2014

Re: Nfl 2013 - 2014

Thanks. I wonder how animal lovers could let that go on so long.

To the Point

The Patriots are the only ones I really don't want to see in the Super Bowl...yes they are really, really good, but I do not like them AT ALL. There are always individual players that I may like, but I just do NOT like this organization. Of those left, I would really like to see a Seahawks/Broncos Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    The Patriots are the only ones I really don't want to see in the Super Bowl...yes they are really, really good, but I do not like them AT ALL. There are always individual players that I may like, but I just do NOT like this organization. Of those left, I would really like to see a Seahawks/Broncos Superbowl.
    This is the 2 teams I prefer to be in the Super Bowl also. I just don't like the same teams going all the time. And if one of my teams don't go, I usually cheer for the underdog.
    NCLurker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    That's right! I'm a Raider fan! Yeah, I know my team sucks! So what?! Wanna make something of it?

Uncle David, who'd thought?!
    Punkin and Ellen like this.

I've gotten past the point of hating the 49ers, I actually like this team, but historically I like the Seahawks more. I still think of them do-si-doing in the AFC west. A team I learned to love and hate simultaneously.

Wish both teams well. Come out swinging like it is the last game of the year.
    Punkin likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I'll be watching - but probably with the mute on for the Pats & Broncos. I really don't need to hear just how wonderful Brady and Manning are . . . . over and over and over again.

Since my team isn't in the hunt (and really shouldn't have been considering their start to the season), I'll be rooting for the Niners simply because their hometown is my favorite of the four contenders.
    Punkin and Ellen like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

The Battle in Seattle! Let's get it onnnnnnnn! (Very large butterflies in my stomach this morning.)

I woke up yesterday thinking it was Sunday and reached for my 49er sweatshirt. I really woke up and put the sweatshirt away until this morning.

The Broncos/Pats have started...three hours until the Battle!
    Punkin likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Broncos/Pats is kind of a snoozefest so far. I am rooting for the Pats only because I am tired of Manning always yelling OMAHA! Pats need to pick it up!

I am super excited for the NFC Championship game though. Go 49'rs!!
    Punkin likes this.

Got my Hawk shirt on, getting ready for a football cocktail, and the nerves are starting to kick in. I know some of you are familiar with your team going to the Super Bowl, but we sure aren't.....Go Hawks!!!

Just think, if it's Broncos/Seahawks in the Super Bowl, it will be the 2 teams with the best records of 13-3, and the 2 states that have legalized Marijuana....there may be a haze over these 2 states tonight..LOL
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread