+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree186Likes

Thread: Nfl 2013 - 2014

Re: Nfl 2013 - 2014

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Lol I still hate the Raiders but its no fun anymore since they suck annually. lol. Now if only my Chargers can do what they usually do to Peyton,confuse him lol
    I see you're from Del Mar...I lived right off Del Mar Heights Rd. For 10 years before I moved to the PNW in 1985. How things have changed around there. I drove by my old house about a month ago when I was down visiting my daughter.

Getting back on topic...I am really hoping for a Charger win tomorrow against the Broncos. They just did it, so hopefully they can do it again.
    Punkin and MsDiva2007 like this.

Hoping for a Charger win, too. But 170 Denver near the end of the 3rd?
    Well, at least the local bolo-tie makers had a good week...
    Punkin likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Whew! OK now I am officially scared of the Seahawks. But not totally!

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Whew! OK now I am officially scared of the Seahawks. But not totally!
    And I'm afraid of the Niners....the Hawks need to work on their offense, but it should be a great game.

The weather forecast shows 50 and only 20% chance of rain, but of course that could change on a dime.
    Punkin likes this.

Well, crzndeb I'm sure we'll both be on the edge of our seats! I lived in Tacoma for a year in the 60's when my husband was stationed at McCord AFB. I remember the store that had a gorilla in a cage in the middle of the store. A real gorilla! I felt sorry for him.

I read that some Niner fans paid for a billboard in Seattle that says, "We've got Five. How many have you got?" I felt that was not only insulting and unnecessary, but stupid, like poking at a bee hive with a big stick.

What does that mean? Yeah, an opposing team fan billboard is not the thing to do. Now security will have to be amped up even more in the parking lot and stadium.

I'm taking a deep breath and hoping for the best. However, I don't see how the 49ers beat the Seahawks in their home stadium - and this being the third time they play with the last two as trade-offs.
    Punkin likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

As much as I love football, I think I'm gonna have to skip watching one of the games next week. I don't think I can handle hearing just how great Manning and Brady are.

I'm hoping the Niners win so they can stop whining about how loud it is up there.
    Punkin and Ellen like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    What does that mean? Yeah, an opposing team fan billboard is not the thing to do. Now security will have to be amped up even more in the parking lot and stadium.

I'm taking a deep breath and hoping for the best. However, I don't see how the 49ers beat the Seahawks in their home stadium - and this being the third time they play with the last two as trade-offs.
    The billboard had to do with Super Bowl wins. Funny thing is, it's down in Fife, which is 25 south of Seattle. Guess they didn't have enough money to put it in Seattle.

Also, the 49er's did not beat the Seahawks at Clink (CenturyLink stadium), but they did beat us at Candlestick, so it was a split. The only game the Seahawks have lost at home the last 2 years was next to last game this year against the Arizona Cardinals.

But, what about the gorilla?

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    But, what about the gorilla?
    Ivan was finally moved to the Atlanta Zoo in the early 90's...I always thought that was so cruel also.

He passed away last year...he was 50
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread