+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Week 6 Matchups

Washington is getting spanked. It hurts to watch.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    You know...I am a Redskins fan in general (they are the team I cheer for in the NFC), but I don't like Dan Synder at all! (and sometimes the fans are obnoxious)

But it would have been really nice to have seen the Skins play a good game today and give the fans something to cheer about. Took a lot of courage to go out there to the game --hell, I won't even go to the grocery store!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I can't stand Daniel Snyder, the owner of the Redskins. He's a complete idiot. Why doesn't he just hire a good staff and let them do their job?

But, the Bucs win! Yeah baby! Way to woop on the Browns, which is hard (snicker). Maybe Tim Couch will start bawling at his press conference again.

I don't blame you, BF. I wouldn't be going out either, if I were you.

And congrats on nearing the 4-digit post club.

I'm literally chewing my nails off here. 2 minutes and 20 seconds left and SD is charging (pun intended) down the field. A TD with PAT will give them a 1-pt win
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Of course, the Jaguars sucked. I'm not too surprised. They always play bad against Tennessee. Plus, that referee, Jeff Triplet (sp?), he sucks! He's the worst of all the refs. He always lets Tennessee get away with everything.

I can't believe it. I can't believe the Chefs just blew this game.

Un-fing believable.

Yeah, the Lions totally blew their game, too. Giving the Purple People-Eaters their first win of the season, no less.

The only good thing is that the Rams beat the Raiders so at least another AFC West team lost too....

Right, and now there are no more undefeated teams. The Raiders were the last.

And the Rams and Vikings won, so that's 2 of the 3 winless teams both with wins. I can't remember who the third is off the top of my head, and how they did.

It's the Bengals (the winless one left).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast