+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: MLB Postseason 2012

MLB Postseason 2012

I didn't see a thread for the 2012 baseball season but there is a lot of Yankee excitement in NYC tonight (Where's Florimel ) and just wondered if anyone else is excited to watch their home team or favorite team in the baseball postseason this year.
    football_chick likes this.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Re: MLB Postseason 2012

Very excited! I'm a Nationals fan, so, to not only make the postseason, but post the best record in the league, is just amazing, especially after the 100 loss 2008 and 2009 seasons. This is the first time I've followed the MLB postseason with a favorite team, very exciting experience
    football_chick likes this.

I will be cheering on the Detroit Tigers - congrats to Miguel Cabrera on the Triple Crown.

Miggy for MVP
    KatesMom likes this.

I'd love to see a beltway series...The O's & Nats. Other than unlikely combo, I'll be happy with anyone but the Rangers or Yankees.

Gotta go all birds today.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I'd love to see a beltway series...The O's & Nats. Other than unlikely combo, I'll be happy with anyone but the Rangers or Yankees.
    A beltway series would be cool, though as a Nats fan, not so sure I'd want that, the O's kind of kicked the Nats butt earlier this year lol.

I must say I'm a pretty happy camper after last night. The Rangers are done, the Yankees need to be next. A's, O's, Giants & Nats...

I'm rooting for the Yankees. They play Baltimore today in the playoffs-- so we'll see. I wouldn't write them off just yet.

Go O's!!! First playoffs in 15 years!! Wouldn't a Nats/O's series be aweome?
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    I didn't see a thread for the 2012 baseball season but there is a lot of Yankee excitement in NYC tonight (Where's Florimel ) and just wondered if anyone else is excited to watch their home team or favorite team in the baseball postseason this year.
    I'm here, chrisg. I watched most of the games yesterday, and what a fantastic ninth inning for my Yanks. Both pitchers did a great job, Baltimore for eight innings, Yanks for all nine. I was just sorry that C.C. didn't get to pitch the last out to give him his first post season complete game.
    chrisg likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast