+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: MLB Postseason 2012

Re: MLB Postseason 2012

Jayson Werth with a walk off homerun keeps the Nat's season alive! Hope they can pull off a series win in game 5 tommorow.

Go Tigers!!!! All season I've been hoping for a Tigers-Giants World Series. I want to see Miguel Cabrera and Prince Fielder aiming for the Bay!!! It is still a possibility.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Congrats to the Tigers! And to do it in Oakland was tough. Now to see who we play Saturday - the O's or the Yank's. Sounds like either way, I will be out-numbered here!

This has been a great post season so far. All 4 series going the distance, that just doesn't happen

Yay Tigers. Verlander is incredible! Bring on the Yankees.

FORT Fanatic

Nats straight up choked....they blew a 6-0 lead. Bet they wished they hadn't sat Strausberg....the closer in the game tonight SUCKED!!!!!!

FORT Fanatic

4 teams left...I HATE 3 of them. Like the Tigers..hate the Cardinals, double hate the Yankees and triple hate the Giants.

Well that was a bad day for my rooting interests. I have 2 preferences in the upcoming series, but since I seem to jinx them, I'll keep it to myslef.

Gah, that was such a heartbreaking way for the Nats season to end. It was fun while it lasted

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    Nats straight up choked....they blew a 6-0 lead. Bet they wished they hadn't sat Strausberg....the closer in the game tonight SUCKED!!!!!!
    I'm not so sure Strasburg would have made much of a difference, he became more and more inconsistant as the season wore on, how he would have done in the postseason would have depended on which Strasburg showed up. Frankly, I had more confidence in Gio Gonzalez and Jordan Zimmermann when Strasburg was shut down. Of course that won't stop that media, they'll be speculating on what would have happened if Strasburg pitched in the postseason all offseason long.

Yeah, Storen was awful, he really hasn't been consistent since he came back from his injury. Last year, Clippard and Storen were just terrific, Clippard did great stepping up while Storen was on the DL, but he lost his consistency as well just as Storen was coming back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast