+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Stanley Cup Finals

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Also Rob and Scott's Mom wants Scott to win, because after all Scott has 2 already and moms are fair about stuff like that.
    Nothing like putting it down to the simplest thing...

Rob is the one seated ....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aww... how cute.

I think it will be a fun series, even if it is low scoring. Hell, I'm just excited that Detroit isn't there and the HOCKEYTOWN reports don't exist this year. :rolleyes
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Sure Miss Filangi... kick us when we're down!!!

I am going to watch game one tonight... I demand entertainment, dammit! Don't make me change the channel to Dog Eat Dog or Blind Date or 5th Wheel or something like that!!!
    ~M o s a i K~

eny
    FORT Fogey

Hmm lets see Elimidate or Stanley Cup finals ? Any other year and it wouldn't have even been a question.

They asked Scotty Bowman whether he thought if it had have been him coaching , if things would have been different . He was very gracious and said "things like this happen in hockey, that's what makes it exciting."
    He also said although he watched a lot of hockey this season, he avoided watching Detroit games as he was moore likely to coach them than enjoy them.
    Shanny thinks the Ducks are going to win...

Scotty's the man... he tells it like it is.

I took a rough poll of my buddies this past weekend at a bachelor (stag) party and only 2 people out of 18 predicted a Devils win... Everyone else thinks the Ducks should start planning the parade. Who needs Maggie when I have 16 monkeys right here? Hehehe
    ~M o s a i K~

Heh.

And eny means, mom wants Rob to win, because Scott has two.

I dont know where eny keeps finding these baby pics but they rock.

1 down, 3 to go!
    ~M o s a i K~

OK, Scott Niedermayer's wife is, uh, not a Barbie.

Also, when you're on to the fifth or six Duck, and the first four have all said, "No, the 10 days off weren't a factor" (which they were, but anyways), WHY DO YOU ASK THEM AGAIN? WHY?

Originally posted by duckgirl
    OK, Scott Niedermayer's wife is, uh, not a Barbie.

Also, when you're on to the fifth or six Duck, and the first four have all said, "No, the 10 days off weren't a factor" (which they were, but anyways), WHY DO YOU ASK THEM AGAIN? WHY?
    WOW I was thinking the exact same things when I was watching the game... especially the part about his wife, although I think I was thinking "model" or "hot bar chick" instead of "barbie"...

Wonder what Rob's wife looks like?
    ~M o s a i K~

I wish I would've seen what his wife looks like, I missed it. I watched the 1st 2 periods and didn't find the game that boring. I heard that a player from Anaheim made a comment about how he can't wait to shake Scott Stevens hand when the Ducks win the cup. Does anyone know the whole story?

Gotta watch the press conference at 2 when Patrick announces his retirement.

+ Reply to Thread