+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Stanley Cup Finals

We can blame Bettman for SARS if we want to. In fact, i think we SHOULD.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well thank goodness the Leafs are out as I would think twice about going, since SARS has resurged a bit. Don't think it was Bettman that did that ....Bettman is a former NBA guy , and I think he's tried to make the NHL the same , when they are two different things.

Did you see that commercial where the sports guys say hey I'm gonna call the commissioner and the other guy says "Gordon?"
    Lame batman joke I know...

Hey Paulie told us you can't be a fan of both :nono , I mean I think he did, I mean Wayner is a fan of both but Paulie doesn't think it's natural or something.... I can't comment as I'm not a basketball fan.
    My son is a great basketball player ( his team went down to the final and lost - He's grade 8 playing with the high school team ) He also watches all the games - so I'm not anti basketball I think he does it to get me going...

Oh yeah this is a thread about the final - Ducks in 5. I'll give NJ one just so they won't be embarrassed.

What does maggie say?
    Last edited by eny; 05-25-2003 at 05:17 PM.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Series Preview

If it won't let you in without registering use

forteny password hockey

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by enygma
    Series Preview

If it won't let you in without registering use

forteny password hockey
    Giguere's "Oh I used to watch him when I was a kid" is a killer
    Last edited by eny; 05-26-2003 at 09:59 AM.

Maggie hasnt made her picks yet. I hope she does, they can't stop now. It sounds stupid but I'll feel better if Maggie picks the Ducks.

"So the monkey is actually getting hate mail from Ottawa fans who do not like her because they think it's bad karma," Duthie said.

Full story here. Full of Duthieness.
    Last edited by duckgirl; 05-25-2003 at 06:54 PM.

For the record, I have no idea if the monkey has predicted yet... I will change my title if she doesn't..

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I havent' seen the monkey make a prediction yet. If she changes her tune now, I will be very worried.

I hope the Ducks win the cup no matter how many games it takes. To have beaten Detroit and Dallas and the way Giguere has played throughout the playoffs, there is no team imo who deserves to win more! I like the Devils, but they won in 2000 (with my Claude), so a different team would be great. Go Ducks!

Go Ducks indeed!

Maybe we need a poll?

Nah.

I'm thinking that the Ducks will do it, in 5 or 6. 6 would be better so they could do it at home.

Ducks in 6. I know I'm just jumping on the bandwagon, but the Devils are bound to be a little tired and the Ducks must be so energized due to steamrolling past the favourites.

I predict an onslaught of Mighty Duck movies over the next 2 weeks on channels like TBS and CBC.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread