Thread: NHL Hockey - 2011-2012

Re: NHL Hockey - 2011-2012

Yeah KINGS! The parade is THURSDAY!
    scoot13 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Yeah KINGS! The parade is THURSDAY!
    I am so glad for them. I'm really pleased for their coach Darryl Sutter , he bleeds hockey( his whole family does)

for them all
    momrek06 and scoot13 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am sooooo ready for hockey to start. LETS GO FLYERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I am sooooo ready for hockey to start. LETS GO FLYERS!!!
    They may be locked out.I hope they are if they want even more $$ and I'm a huge hockey fan.
    -Andy Rooney-

I will not cheer for the Flyers - my husband is a rabid fan but I'm a Rangers girl for the last 3 decades. If you're a Flyers fan you might be interested to know that Rob Zombie (yes, really) has bought the rights to make a film about the Flyers during their Cup years. I imagine he will not leave any of the blood'n'guts out.

I'm not convinced they will be locked out. Both sides seem to be interested in a resolution. There's way too much money to be lost if there's a lockout or a strike.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I'm not convinced they will be locked out. Both sides seem to be interested in a resolution. There's way too much money to be lost if there's a lockout or a strike
    The season doesn't officially start until Oct 10th, they could salvage this season.I hope they get it done. My son is in mourning.
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah, so much for my prediction. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the notion that they might sit out the whole year. I think those guys like their paycheques way too much to do that.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The season doesn't officially start until Oct 10th, they could salvage this season.I hope they get it done. My son is in mourning.
    I am in mourning too! I need my hockey!!!!! Every season my team lets me down.... and I'm cursing and swearing... and then I miss it when its over! WE WANT THE CUP! WE NEED THE CUP!!!

These two groups need a kick in the butt to get real, get talking, and salvage the season. It's all posturing and it's ridiculous. I'd like for the owners and the players to have to live like real people for a bit, just to get a little perspective. Idiots.

I want my hockey!! I want my HNIC, Don Cherry included!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    These two groups need a kick in the butt to get real, get talking, and salvage the season. It's all posturing and it's ridiculous. I'd like for the owners and the players to have to live like real people for a bit, just to get a little perspective. Idiots.

I want my hockey!! I want my HNIC, Don Cherry included!! lol
    I think the players need to play.They are paid extremely well, and they dont buy a thing! who buys their skates - the owners, the hotels where they stay, who pays? the owners and on and on and on.

I think the players are becoming too greedy given they seem to pay for nothing, where does all their money go? At one time they played for the love of the game , now its all about the $$$$$$$
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast