+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: N F L 2011

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: N F L 2011

Chick!

Hoping for a good game tonight. Just seeing the old favorites out there on the field is excitement enough . . . when they win, even better!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It is so, so, so, so good to see football on television again!!!!! It's like a breath of fresh air!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland Browns football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. The Coach immediately suspended practice while police were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice was resumed after it was decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.
    Ellen and Cootie like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland Browns football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. The Coach immediately suspended practice while police were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice was resumed after it was decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.
    Ha!

Laugh-out-loud Hilarious!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post

I had a similar "alert" in an email, except it reportedly happened to the Cowboys! Funny either way!

Another Steelers game tonight. Let's hope it turns out better than the first pre-season game!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fanatic

Yes - football is back!!! Now that we're into Preseason Week 2 I want football THAT COUNTS!! This happens every season. I can't wait for preseason and then I just want the regular season. Not too optimistic about my Broncos. I'm thinking another 4-5 win season. What does John Fox see in Orton??? It makes NO sense. Start Tebow already!!!! Oh well, at least it's football and not more lockout nonsense.

I'd kill to live where there was a pro team!!! You can keep the basketball; you can keep the baseball; you can keep the hockey.

Three thoughts after yesterday's Packer game:
    Yay, Packers!!!
    Love you, Rodgers, buy get rid of the Fu Manchu.
    Tight shiny pants were made for Jermichael Finley.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Re: N F L 2010

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    . . . he went back to court to get the "Johnson" name back. Don't know what happened there. I know he was looking at getting married to one of the women (Evelyn) on the Basketball Wives reality show, so the last name thing may have been connected to that. I know I wouldn't want to be "Mrs. Ochocinco".
    It would bug the heck out of me, as it should be ochenta y cinco.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread