+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: N F L 2011

Re: N F L 2011

Yes, I do feel for Kyle Williams (the #10 in my previous post) as he is a rookie and was devastated, but a look at the game shows that he played a pivotal part, though certainly not the only part in their loss. The coaching from the sidelines with time management could also be called into question. One man doesn't truly lose a game, it is a group effort, but the spotlight does tend to shine where you don't want it to shine.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Death threats are ridiculous. How stupid.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The Kicking coach said he was `rushed' because the scoreboard showed an innaccurate score. Or some mumbo jumbo like that. I say he missed because the announcer jinxed him by saying he was 16-0 right as he kicked the ball. Being a Patriots fan I don't care how ugly they won, I'm just glad they did. I feel bad for the kicker, though.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

I'm right with you! They s##%ed for so many years that Pats fans like my Dad who stayed loyal during decades of mediocraty deserve to enjoy every shot The Pats get at winning the Superbowl-the embarassment of riches for thye Patsover the last decade is really about rewarding true blue fans like my dad. I want them to win for him so i can see the smile on his face.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Tebow was playing with multiple injuries including an injury to his lung and ribs. I'm a Pats fan but my hat is off to Denver and Tebow.

These poor guys. The embarrassment should be enough for people.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Felicitations to the fans of the NY Giants

(...but the Pack will be back! )
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Belichik looked like he was ready to HIT somebody after that game was over!

What a wonderful game that was!!! The last 9 seconds made me itch!!!! The ending negated my need for Benadryl, though!!!!

I see my boyfriend, Peyton, was cut from the Colts today. Can't believe that he's hoping to be picked up by another team! Why is he trying to play headgames with us? Get Real, Peyton. . I love you, but that's stupid.

There was video of him throwing long balls the other day - thought he looked good

+ Reply to Thread