+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: N F L 2011

To the Point

Re: N F L 2011

KatesMom, I understand your position, but I'll be cheering for anybody but the Pats! Never been a Pat's fan and really have never liked the vibe from Tom Brady or Bill Belichick (sp?). However, that being said, Tom Brady is beyond talented and he is blessed to have a team full of talent as well.

Saints and Packers just seemed out of sync. I am sure that the Pack was really struggling with the emotional turmoil of their coach. So sad for them.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Belichik has NO detectable/discernible personality. It's probably frozen in that tundra we call "the northeast".
    NCLurker likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Am I the only Ravens fan here?

Maybe the first one who has posted in this thread

Welcome!

The Ravens are dangerous, and I totally enjoy watching them!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Tomorrow is going to be a mud bowl in San Francisco. First rain in forever and it had to happen this weekend. A friend also emailed me that a few of the Giants are recovering from bouts of the flu this week and that they arrived in town today. Wow, jet lag, flu weak and pouring rain...
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It's been a long dry spell for the Niners. Can't blame us for being pretty excited!

We are the Forty Niners! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

WE ARE THE 49ERS (UPDATED) - YouTube

To the Point

I don't have any true favorites vying for a Super Bowl spot. I just really, really would love to see the Pats stay home! So, it would make my heart sing if they lost today. Terrible, but true.

Man, the Pats barely squeaked that one out. How did Baltimore's kicker miss a gimme field goal?

I don't have any great favorites left, either, so I guess I'll go with my home state 49ers.
    Ellen likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

WOW!!! The Patriots didn't win that game...........the Ravens lost it!!! That hurt my heart. I sure wouldn't want to be that kicker!

I know I sat there with my mouth hanging open for 5 minutes after it was all over.
    Ellen and NCLurker like this.

+ Reply to Thread