+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: N F L 2011

Re: N F L 2011

I can't wait - we're leaving at 7am to tailgate. I think it will be close but realistically the Packers should pull out a win. I love my Lions but the Pack are JUST.THAT.GOOD!
    Ellen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    I can't wait - we're leaving at 7am to tailgate. I think it will be close but realistically the Packers should pull out a win. I love my Lions but the Pack are JUST.THAT.GOOD!
    Have a great time! That'll be a fun tailgate and game. lift a few cold ones for me!
    (I have to teach on Thursday, so I'll have to watch on DVR when I get home. )
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

11-0 Green Bay Packers whoot.
    Ellen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961 View Post
    11-0 Green Bay Packers whoot.
    Just got home from work; heard the good news on the radio. Watching game now on DVR.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Well this one and only 49er fan is crying in her beer. If it wasn't for their over-worked placekicker they wouldn't have had any points against the Ravens. At least they kept the score within reach - just couldn't do anything about it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Suh really may face a huge fine, talk with Commissioner Goodell, and may get suspended a game due to that. I think the fine will be up to $100K and it wouldn't be surprising. You don't stomp on someone!
    Autumn Winds!

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Suh really may face a huge fine, talk with Commissioner Goodell, and may get suspended a game due to that. I think the fine will be up to $100K and it wouldn't be surprising. You don't stomp on someone!
    Sun needs a minimum of 3 games on the bench. Money is nothing to him. I like the Lions aggressiveness this year but never thought Suh was dirty until yesterday. His explanation made him look delusional. I am very disappointed that he may have cost us a victory. I was at the game and you could just feel a shift in all the fans when Suh was tossed. Hard to explain but everyone seemed pissed (rightfully so!).

Packers are unstoppable right now but didn't play their best game yesterday. The Lions could have challenged for a win

And, once again, the Chargers succeed in pulling off a come-from-ahead loss, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. They even made Tebow look good...

(no chance of my ever defecting from the Pack...)

To the Point

I am not a Packers fan, however, they are a really good team and Rogers is a beast this year. Color me impressed.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I am not a Packers fan, however, they are a really good team and Rogers is a beast this year. Color me impressed.
    Yes, I do know that should be Rodgers. It was too late for me to be making comments of any kind.

+ Reply to Thread