+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Re: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Let's just end this game right now! Ahhhhhhh!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Well, that was a bit of an ugly game. So glad to see the Sedins wake up. It's about time, boys!!
    Don't worry, CG. This reminds me of when Chicago absolutely killed us two games in a row in the first round. I'm pretty sure our players didn't even show up, they just suited up some random guys on the street for the game. I think the scores were 6-0 and 5-0 or something like that. Embarrassing. But we came back fighting, and I know the Sharks will as well.

Having said that, though, I'm glad we are up 2-0 and I hope we can hang on to the series lead for once.

I'm thinking after tonight, Eager is going to be sitting out the next game. He just totally lost it, silly man. But this kind of game usually fires the losing team up, and they are going home to their own rink, so look out, Friday is going to be CRAZY.

Enough SED!!!! Love that nhl headline! Yippee!!

Looks like I missed the best part of the game, the 3rd period. It was far too late for me to watch, but it sounds like it was my kind of hockey, 42 min's in penalites for the bad guys?? holy smokes!!! They kept their cool while the Sharks let it get to them!

#NOWAYJOSE!!!!! This is awesome, I know things can change in an instant, but going to the shark tank up two games is a great position to be in, sometimes when a team is embarrased like the Sharks were, it either fires them up or they can't get it together again and have a hard time regrouping.

sweet: I thought Trevor L was your favourite player, I remembered that somehow.

Can't wait for Friday!!! They play early on Sunday! 3pm Eastern Whoo hoo! I can watch the whole game, Go Canucks!

I hope the Bolts can give those Bruins a nice jolt tonight and go up 2 games to 1!! They play early on Saturday 3pm Eastern time!

Too bad you missed the 3rd, it was CRAZY time! Also, apparently with the green men away another Van fan stepped up and put her best (ahem) "double effort" to the glass for a little show for Eager. Just google it, but it may not be safe for work. Yikes.

So both games are early on the weekend?? Funny, cause that might cause them to lose viewers out here, especially if it is a nice sunny weekend. We've had a loooong winter. BUT I know we'll be watching in this house!! Go, Canucks!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Too bad you missed the 3rd, it was CRAZY time! Also, apparently with the green men away another Van fan stepped up and put her best (ahem) "double effort" to the glass for a little show for Eager. Just google it, but it may not be safe for work. Yikes.

So both games are early on the weekend?? Funny, cause that might cause them to lose viewers out here, especially if it is a nice sunny weekend. We've had a loooong winter. BUT I know we'll be watching in this house!! Go, Canucks!
    Yikes! I didn't know that about the fan. Its a censored version on youtube. Hmmm, so its ok for her to do that but the Green Men are not allowed to touch the glass? The "crackdown" on the Green Men is plain stupid.

They tweeted this, I guess after they saw or heard what happened.
    “I know we couldn’t be there but I hope we sent a suitable replacement (or is it replacements?)”
    With the long weekend coming up, and opening of cottages for many, the only day that's looking nice is Saturday. We've had nothing but rain almost every day this spring, not to mention the long horrible winter. I'll be working my schedule around hockey and the weather.

Last night's game was great!!! Finally was able to just sit back, relax and enjoy watching without my heart jumping out of my chest! lol! We pvred the game so we wouldn't miss the beginning …I don’t think my boyfriend will ever erase that game, lol, I was really surprised they didn’t catch that tho, it was pretty obvious, they were pushed all into the glass and then she waved em around for a few seconds before she walked away!
    "double effort"
    That's really funny about the green men's tweet too!!!
    Last edited by M_shelll; 05-19-2011 at 03:54 PM.

I was laughing pretty hard at the replacement(s). That was almost as much of the conversations this morning as the game.

Oh yeah, the internet is going crazy for the green guys' replacement(s). It was pretty shocking...they were pierced!!! I wonder if that made Eager more mad or happier?

Was just listening to the cbc, talking about how important Friday night will be. Either the Sharks will storm back and it will definitely be a series, or the Canucks will just keep getting better and take a stranglehold on the series. They said the 'Nucks have learned from Chicago, and won't blow a 3-0 lead again, if they get one. The one stat that made me kind of happy last night watching the broadcast was the announcers saying that when a team takes a 2-0 lead in the conference final, they win the series something like 88% of the time. But I know the Sharks have something to prove too, so I can't imagine them letting it go that easily. Should be good!!

5 pm start time for us, for the Boston and TB game. I am thinking TB will win at home, but I predict it will be a brutal game.

45 minutes to go!

I think it's going to be a much tougher start in the Shark Tank tonight, but I hope the 'Nucks are pumped and ready...

Go Canucks Go!

45 minutes to go!

I think it's going to be a much tougher start in the Shark Tank tonight, but I hope the 'Nucks are pumped and ready...

Go Canucks Go!
    I agree!

+ Reply to Thread