+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Re: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Wow! Great intro! I love the energy in that building! I love love love those screens, especially when "this is what we live for" comes up!

First face off and SJ is trying to intimidate? Keep your cool boys, stay focused and let them frustrate themselves!

Nice to see Habs fans on board. Its impossible for two Eastern teams to be in the SCF, therefore the chokers don't know what they are talking about, won't they be surprised.

Go Canucks! Its your time! 4 more games gets you the SCF!!!!!

Sharks are up one! VS posted the statistics of teams who scored the first goal going on to win the first game... chances are looking good. But I shall not get confident though.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    When they play the Canucks in the final they will once again be pushed back on the burner, sorry.
    Ahem...

@ at your larger signature. But I loved that picture you posted of the Canadian Navy!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

This game...

Well, congrats to you guys! Your team is now up one. But it won't be long until mine catches up.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

It was a good game, much much more intense than the last series!! We pulled it out, lots of emotion from the home crowd. I have not doubts though that San Jose will come out flying next game!

I was so happy to see the Sedins actually PLAYING the game...hopefully they have their mojo back!!

Don't worry, CG, this is going to be a close series, I can tell.

CG: I agree with sweet, we are going to go to the bitter end in game 7, I can feel it! We'll be going back and forth with and

I guess they didnt' realize when we said we wanted quick goals we didn't mean wait until the 3rd!!!!

Its nice to see the Sedins come out ahead, maybe this is just what they needed to get out of their slump.

The orcas have indeed come to play!

He doesn’t know what the whales were doing in Vancouver, although the social media world was full of comments about the orcas visiting the city to support the Vancouver Canucks, whose logo famously uses a killer-whale graphic.

Like the Canucks, the orcas put on a show, according to Price.

Read more: Local resident thrilled to capture orcas at play near Vancouver's Stanley Park
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 05-16-2011 at 09:08 AM.

Pretty cool photos of the orca in the harbour. And so close to the seawall at Stanley Park!! I went on an Alaskan cruise a couple of years ago and barely saw one orca in the distance...these guys were practically biking around the seawall themselves!

Happy night for me. The Canucks pulled out a win and Rob won Survivor. What can I say? I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

We're going camping for May long and won't have a TV to watch the games on Friday and Sunday We've got satalite radio in the car tho so we'll be listening while we drive Friday but Sunday afternoon will be spent hanging out in the car! lol! Go Canucks Go!!!

We were up at our cabin in '94 when the Canucks were on their Stanley Cup run, sitting on the deck with a teeny tiny tv/radio combo with huge rabbit ears, cheering and screaming. I'm sure the people across the lake thought we were crazy!!

Those pesky Bruins tied the series last night. The teenager 19 yr old Tyler Seguin has 4 points in the NHL playoffs, first teenager to accomplish that since 1989 when Trevor Linden did it, speaking of '94 when he played for the Canucks against the Flames.

It was a good game, 6-5 Bruins who almost blew a 3 goal lead in the 3rd. Oh how I would have loved that!

I can't wait till tonight! Its going to be great! They are still at home right? How come I don't know the answer to that? I must check that out.

Yes! We're still at home. 6 pm PT start. Just over an hour! Go Canucks Go!!

GA you do realize that Trevor Linden is still and always will be my favourite player. I love that guy.

Should be a hard game tonight. I do not expect the Sharks to sit back at all, I know they will come out flying. I don't know if I can watch!!

+ Reply to Thread