+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Re: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

I'll need a nap as well, FC game time is 9pm Eastern, this is one game I don't want to miss.

CG! I know how you feel, been there many times although it was during regular season, but when your team is winning by 3-4 goals and then loose the game, even during the regular season, its so maddening! annoying

I can't say I have a preference on who wins tonight, I just want to see how these two teams play, while under the gun, and who the Canucks will be playing.

I have been following the IIHF World Championship online, but can never seem to find any games televised. Its 0-0 at the end of the 1st right now! I realize most of the games are during the day, due to time difference but I guess they don't replay them in the evening? Go Canada!

Go Canucks!

GA: I've been watching the IIHF games on cable - TSN - but missed today's because I was at work. However, I was watching the live blog. It was almost as suspenseful!

A little over 2 hours to go... so excited!!!

Almost game time! Good luck to both teams...game 7....may the best team win! Game 7's are always exciting, and I expect no less tonight.

I don't think I'm going to watch. I'm too nervous.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    I don't think I'm going to watch. I'm too nervous.
    Keep the faith, CG!! We came back and won and you will too!
    ...although it was in OT and it was a nail biter so I hope you win in regular time!

Hey, an OT would be fine with me with their track record. But yes, a regular time win would be much, much better.

I'm reading live online results, and I read that they just scored. Okay, I think I'll watch now.

ETA: Alright! This is what I like to see!
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 05-12-2011 at 09:47 PM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Ack! After an amazing first period, the second period was such a nailbiter! Thank goodness it's over. Keep up the lead, Sharks!

Ok, CG It's ON!!

Oh, for sure! I've been waiting for this battle!

Now that I can finally take a breather, I can look back at this series without any stress. Hey, at least they managed to make Round 2 a little bit interesting. Actually, that goes for the whole Western Conference since the East only saw sweeps come about.

So the Sharks it shall be! I watched the 1st and half of the 2nd, just couldn't stay up. I woke up at 2am and turned on the clock radio to catch the news. sick hockey fan!

Sorry Red Wings fans, it was a great series, good solid hockey, and amazing they came back to win 3 in a row, 4 was just too much.

I'm looking forward to Tampa Bay and Boston on Saturday night! Then the nerves settle back in on Sunday! Four teams left! Its so flipping exciting!

FC: I didn't realize TSN was carrying the IIHF games. So sad they were eliminated late in the 3rd period.

+ Reply to Thread