+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Re: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

I think I'm in in the minority but I am glad the Wings won! It gives me hope that they will make it to the Western Conference final. However, I believe that I said earlier that I would root for the Canucks if it came down to a Vancouver vs. Detroit final

Regardless of who's been winning, there's been some great hockey this playoff season!

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    I think I'm in in the minority but I am glad the Wings won! It gives me hope that they will make it to the Western Conference final. However, I believe that I said earlier that I would root for the Canucks if it came down to a Vancouver vs. Detroit final

Regardless of who's been winning, there's been some great hockey this playoff season!
    !

I'm so happy that series is OVER. Kesler was a beast, he pretty much willed this series win...I hope he can fire up the Sedins!! Lou played great, and they got two early goals and held on for the win.

Now, on to round 3 for the first time in 17 years!!

Not sure my heart can take any more of this!

This is fantastic for the Canucks and their fans! Its been a long 17 yrs! Great game, nail bitting, when there's only a 1 goal lead, but it doesn't matter anymore, a win is a win!!

football chick: Don't worry about being a minority! Root for your team! They fought back and are still in it. It gives us more hockey to watch!

ETA: I just read that Carrie Underwood lost a bet with Vancouver and is donating one of her signed guitars to a charity called Basic for Babies out of Vancouver. How sweet.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 05-10-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Congrats to the Canucks on their victory! Getting settled in for game 6 - go Wings!

Whew. Finally I can sit back and watch this game without having my stomach in knots and my pulse at about 200 bpm.

Let's see if we'll know our opponent by the end of the evening, or if we'll have to wait. I read that the first WCF game starts on Sunday.

We REALLY need the time to rest. The Canucks have played something like 15 days out of the last 30, or basically every other night.

We have to wait! Holy Smokes, football chick, your cheers are being heard! I love good solid hockey especially when a team won't give up. Three straight wins in a row for the Wings, that's determination. The final game will be Thursday, that's one game I don't want to miss!

Boston Tampa Bay starts Saturday and Sunday sweet: our stomachs will be back in knots! So, regardless which team they play, they will only have had a couple of days rest, as opposed to the well rested Canucks! I say the first game will be a win for the Canucks!

Go Canucks!

I know my neighbours heard my cheers so hopefully the Red Wings heard them as well. Like you, GA, I love a good hockey game. We have been spoiled this playoff season!

Thursday cannot come soon enough. I'll have to nap beforehand so that I can stay up late to watch the game.

As a side note: the Men's World Championships are currently running. Unfortunately, the US was eliminated today but Canada plays Russia tomorrow at 2pmET in the quarterfinals. Canada is undefeated in the tournament so far. Let's go Team Canada!

What a game last night!! Those Red Wings are no quitters...don't worry San Jose, Vancouver fans feel your pain. I was sick to my stomach when Chicago tied the series after being down 3 games to zero.

Tomorrow's game will be epic!!

Ugh, you guys know what I have to say about it. I wasn't even home to watch the game, and I'm kind of thankful that I wasn't there.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    Ugh, you guys know what I have to say about it. I wasn't even home to watch the game, and I'm kind of thankful that I wasn't there.
    It was a pretty tight game all around, the Sharks got the first goal but kind of fell apart in the 3rd. Hang in there, though. Game 7 is anyone's game and it's in Shark territory!!

+ Reply to Thread