+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Re: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

I don't know if they'd go for that!

The last time we went to the conference finals was 1994, the year we made it to the Stanley Cup playoffs and it took 7 games for those pesky Rangers to beat us. What a heartbreak that was, but what a magical ride. If the Sharks edge us, I'd love you guys to go all the way and experience that feeling.

Another game where you hang on to your seat till the horn goes. What a come back for the Sharks, to bad it didn't go into O/T. The Bruins swept Philly right back P.A. Great hockey last night.

Here's to game 5!! Cheers!

Go Canucks!

&*()^&*(&!!! Shorthanded Goal!! Terrible Defence, I don't blame Lou for that one. First shot on goal, Canucks are on a powerplay, and the defence completely let them down. Grrrrr. :/

*sigh*

it's never easy, is it??

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    I likeTampa Bay because there are 17 Canadian players on that team, and I love everything about Florida. Plus, I'd like to see them beat Boston, only because they took out my Habs.
    I meant to respond to this before, but I forgot.

I always have the mentality that when one of my teams bows out, I would like to see the team that beat it go far and maybe even win. It makes me feel a little better that they lost to a team that was legitimately good instead of a team that lost in the very next round. I don't know if that makes sense, and it probably sounds silly anyway.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    I always have the mentality that when one of my teams bows out, I would like to see the team that beat it go far and maybe even win. It makes me feel a little better that they lost to a team that was legitimately good instead of a team that lost in the very next round. I don't know if that makes sense, and it probably sounds silly anyway.
    I understand. Last year, at least we could comfort ourselves that Chicago went on to win the cup.

But we still hate them.

LOL, of course, of course. It's only natural from a Canucks fan.

Alright, this game that's going on right now? So freakin' frustrating! Wings just tied it up when Sharks had a good lead going. I know that the OT statistics bode well for a possible OT coming up, but I just want it to be over!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Well... that sucked!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    Well... that sucked!
    I hear ya. That was me last night.

Hopefully we'll both win the next game and put this series behind us!!

CrossingGuard: I like your theory, maybe I should take note, because I always wish a loss to the team that beat me. The Bruins swept the Flyers, which really made me angry. I'd like to see them loose to Tampa Bay Sorry Bruins fans, I did used to like them at one time.

Ok these games are now getting on my nerves. A sure win is never a sure win! Geez Louise! The Canucks cut their lead to 1 and so did the Sharks.

Lets get her done tonight Canucks! Lets get it done tomorrow Sharks! No game 7's please! and thank you!

+ Reply to Thread