+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Re: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Whew!! Ok, it was a nail-biter at times but we'll take the win! Glad to see Daniel Sedin get that empty netter. Man, those guys doing the commentary for the CBC are brutal. The response to his goal was "Now we know what it takes for Daniel to get a goal, just remove the goaltender!" Jerks.

But hey, we won!! And we're heading home to play on Saturday and (hopefully) take the series!

And I was right, Kesler was the STAR again tonight. The man rocks.

Alright you guys, it's shaping up to be the Canucks vs. the Sharks in the conference finals. Let's agree to be civil, alright?

But I shall not get too confident about it happening. You never know, right? ~knock on wood~
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Canucks! Don't let the CBC announcers get under your skin, sweet. I know its so annoying, but its a win!!!

There's potential for two sweeps tonight. I'd like to see the Sharks take Detroit out tonight, and I'm sure Philly will be swept by the Bruins tonight. If that's the case, and after the Canucks win at home on Saturday then we'll have:

Vancouver - San Jose
    Boston - Tampa Bay

I likeTampa Bay because there are 17 Canadian players on that team, and I love everything about Florida. Plus, I'd like to see them beat Boston, only because they took out my Habs.

It will be another great night for Hockey tonight!

CrossingGuard: We'll be civil, its for the love of the game!

CrossingGuard no worries, it's all good. I'll be thrilled for the 'Nucks to make it to the 3rd round. Huge improvement over the last two years! Whoever comes out of it, I'll cheer for. I too would love to see Boston taken out and Tampa Bay has been playing sooo well, it would be a good series, that's for sure.

I'll be cheering for the Sharks tonight. They have the Wings on the run now!!

Oh, you two knew I was kidding, right? It's as if I expected it to get downright nasty in here. I'm confident that it'll be far from it, actually.

Wings were up 3 to 0 (including one goal that shouldn't have counted), but Sharks are slowly catching up. They're at 2 right now. I hope they tie it up so that we can go to OT again.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Tied it up, in the 3rd, you might get your wish, CrossingGuard!

Tough goal, CG Don't worry though, the Wings have a long haul to get back in it. I'm sure the Sharks will come out flying next game!!

Shoooooooot! It totally looked like we were getting another OT for a while there. Oh well, same thing happened last year and Sharks ended up taking it in Game 5.

Both of us are headed to game 5!!

Go, Canucks, Go!!

Yeah, I noticed that the Western Conference is currently 3-1 in both series while the Eastern Conference was completely swept. It's not all that nail-biting like the first round was, but there have been some interesting results (Tampa Bay, anyone?).

I say, if/when Canucks and Sharks reach the conference finals, the Canucks give the Sharks the win since they haven't won a conference title in the franchise's history. There's a first time for everything, right?

+ Reply to Thread