+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Re: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Sorry, I haven't been around the last couple of days.

Yay Sharks, wow, they are doing okay!!! I want to see Detroit out, I've had enough of them in the last 10 yrs

Yuk on that Canucks game at the very end. You just never know the outcome until that darn horn goes at the end. These o/t games are not good for my health! I'm looking forward to Tuesday's game! I think they will come out flying, after getting over the shock of letting that one goal to tie, then to loose in o/t. Go Canucks!

TSN is carrying Boston/Philly tonight, I have to root for Philly, not my favourite team, but since the Bruins eliminated the Habs, I can't root for them, so maybe I'll watch it, and flip to the Elections. I'm not sure which is going to be worse to watch.

Tuning into Game 3 of Tampa Bay vs. Capitals. TB looks like they're going on to their third win. What is this madness?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Its game time! Go Canucks!!!!! I'm not getting the significance of those yellow tshirts everyone is wearing? I have to say, its hard on the eyes?

Come on boys, play hard,take this one!!!!!

Tampa Bay are going to win this game with 1:47 left. A come from behind win. Wow, this will be 3-0 lead in the series againts the Wash Caps. I wouldn't mind TB taking this series, I've had enough of Ovechkin and I love everything Florida.

ETA: 3-0 series for TB

EETA:Crossing Guard! Madness it is! Wow, what a game! What a series!

Argh! Lots of chances but they just can't get it by Pecca Rinni...he's a beast in the net!!

I thought the guy who sang the Canadian anthem did a tremendous job, and kudos to the fans who cheered afterwards.

Although I do agree, that sea of bright yellow is hard on the eyes!

Shots 10-1 for us so far...at some point, something has to give with this goalie!

I have to third the motion; the yellow isn't nice to look at. Although I must say, the sense of community is nice to see. (That was my lame attempt at making it a positive. )

Shoot! Nashville just scored.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Crap!!

OMG this team is killing me. Another goal in the 3rd to tie it up, another OT, but thank goodness Kesler had a stellar night!!

Sedins, you're getting on my nerves. Your two of the best players of the regular season, and you're -2 for the game? ARGH!
    Play, boys, play!!

They listened to your screems sweet! I hate o/t!! Two games to one!

It seems this always happens. The star players throughout the season, suddenly go into a slump during playoffs. Now is not the time to slump! I feel your frustration sweet. I hope they can take the next two games and be done with the Pred's!

Three games on tonight. The Lightening's are going to bolt the Caps out of the series. Ok I stole that from nhl.com but I wouldn't be surprised, they've been playing with such confidence.

The Sharks have a 2-0 lead over the Wings, they will probably make that 3-0 tonight, they are also playing with some fierce dominance.

Go Canucks!

What a bunch of games!!! It'd be nice to have more than 1 point over the preds in a game, the keep away part is boring and my stress levels can't handle too many more of these nail-bitters! I liked the Carrie Underwood blowup behind the bench with all her little cheers ...I <3 Swedish twins haha! Kesler finally got a playoff goal, but he's been a huge player even without, hopefully the Sedins will get back to dunking it next game too! lol!

I totally agree, GA and M Shell my heart can't take many more last-minute ties and then OT!!

I hope they can win the next one and bring it back home to (hopefully) win here. Do you hear me, Canucks??!!

I'm still deciding if I want to get a 2nd jersey with Burrows or Kesler on the back. LOL

I'm also hoping the Sedin's are going to suddenly kick it into gear and then they will be a force to be reckoned with. I don't like this slump!!!

Right now we have Boston/Phillie on...and it's 4-0 Boston. Good grief, they seem to have Phillie's number this year!! C'mon Philadelphia, let's make this a series, ok?? You do *not* want to get swept in the 2nd round!!

+ Reply to Thread