+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Re: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

And now the Red Wings get a well deserved rest... great job fellas!

AJane: I hope you get your team! That would be awesome!

I see the o/t started, two games last night went into double o/t, The Caps came back from being down 3-0 going into the 3rd with the Rangers? and won it in o/t

To late for me to stay up and watch, but I love watching o/t's, (when its not my team )

I'm stressing because I can't watch either game tonight. I made plans long ago to have friends over not realizing it was in the middle of playoff season!

Throw in a couple of "go habs' for me peeps! Go Canucks!

Watching the Habs right now - "Go Habs!"

Also watching a little Junior A hockey - let's go Windsor Spitfires!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome, sweetpea and GuardianAngel!

I'm putting off AI for my DVR and tuning into the Sharks v. King game. I don't think it's airing on a national cable network, is it? 'Cause it's airing on a local cable station here.

It has been an exciting period, that's for sure! There have been times when both teams were looking good in that a goal seemed like a sure bet. But both goaltenders have been on top of their game tonight.

But with that said, go Sharks!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

CrossingGuard! You got your win. They are now leading the series 3-1. They could advance on Saturday! I'm pretty sure I can get those games on cable. Those games are on to late for me, but I'd watch it on any station that I could get.

Its a sad day. I need someone to talk some sense in me. Give me some statistics, some rational, give me something! I just read an article that said the Habs have the Bruins where they want them to be, they prefer to be the underdogs, and then will take the series, kinda stretching it, but I'll take it.

Sorry about the Habs, GA. And the less said about the effort by the Canucks the better.

My daughter, ever the optimist, said "they still have two chances to win, Mommy" - bless her heart.

*sigh*

What a sweet daughter.

I'm going to watch the Sabres and the Flyers, because I don't care who wins. Its better to watch just for the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Sorry about the Habs, GA. And the less said about the effort by the Canucks the better.

My daughter, ever the optimist, said "they still have two chances to win, Mommy" - bless her heart.

*sigh*
    Yeah, that's I'm telling myself about my Rangers. Sorry, sweetpea, I'm not a Nucks fan but I respect Luongo's skill and it sure is painful to see him go so cold.

My husband's a rabid Flyers fan, but even he didn't dispute that they were being whiny beyotches about the officiating the other night. I'm starting to get irritated with the trash talking this year...I don't know if it's worse than other years or if I'm just being oversensitive this season.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Your daughter sounds like one smart cookie

I agree, I need to watch the teams I don't care about play. It's just too painful to watch the Canucks year after year! Although I do give them all the credit in the world winning the President's trophy, that was awesome. Just need to work on their nerves in the playoffs though. Ah well, the little kid is right, we still have two chances to win the series. Let's just hope they don't completely choke in Chicago on Sunday. I think I'll take the kids to a movie and check the score online after we get back.

+ Reply to Thread