+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Re: NHL Hockey 2010-2011

Great montages - thanks so much for posting. I don't really have a favourite NHL team - usually I will cheer for the Red Wings since they are so close to where I live and I watched them growing up. However, I want nothing more than for someone to bring the Cup back to Canada. So, I will root for the Red Wings as well as the Canadian teams playing for the Cup until of course Vancouver meets up with Detroit in the Western Conference final. Then I will cheer for the Canucks!

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Great montages - thanks so much for posting. I don't really have a favourite NHL team - usually I will cheer for the Red Wings since they are so close to where I live and I watched them growing up. However, I want nothing more than for someone to bring the Cup back to Canada. So, I will root for the Red Wings as well as the Canadian teams playing for the Cup until of course Vancouver meets up with Detroit in the Western Conference final. Then I will cheer for the Canucks!
    Thanks! That's awesome!

Montreal is playing great right now, up 2-0 with just over a minute left to play in the 2nd. They are keeping their composure as the Bruins keep pressuring...great game!!

There's that 2-0 nothing again! after the 1st! Keep it up Habs! Playing it cool.

football chick: Your Wings won this afternoon.

Ok, Montreal, hang in there through this power play. It's 2-1, 6 min left in the 2nd, holding them off right now is HUGE!
    Go, Montreal!!

6 min's left in the 3rd, why does 6 minutes feel like 6 days! 3-1 They are playing smart, I hope they keep it up and sweep the Bruins.

Montreal here we come with a 2-0 series lead! Back at ya sweet! Go Canucks!

That is SO nice they stole those two home games from the Bruins. They could sweep it in Montreal!!

Now it's our turn to win in Chicago. Tomorrow afternoon I'll be sitting on pins and needles. Let's hope for a good solid game where we get out front early and really keep up with the hitting and physical play. The Blackhawks are only really playing their top guys, while we're playing all of our lines just like we normally do. The longer this series goes, the more that will favour the Canucks as I just don't think the 4-5 players on the Hawks who are logging so much ice time will be able to keep it up. Lou better be focused, as you know the crowd will be on him like white on rice. I still remember him sitting on the ice crying after they lost that one series in Chicago.

I get to watch the Canucks since they are in Chicago, 8pm game time! Lots of hockey on today, I'v got the Sabres and Flyers on right now, NYRangers and Washington after that game, then the Ducks and Preditors, then the Canucks and Hawks! I'm good till 11pm! I have to see what we'll be facing once we get the Bruins out of the way.

I bet Luongo and the rest of the players haven't forgotten that last game of that series. The pressure is on the Hawks to win at home, the Canucks are focused and going in to get the job done, aka 3-zip!

Go Habs! Go Canucks! We want Habs Canucks Final!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    I have to see what we'll be facing once we get the Bruins out of the way.

Go Habs! Go Canucks! We want Habs Canucks Final!
    That's the way to stay positive!

I'm having a heart attack right now!! Really lopsided on the penalties so far, but we've handled the adversity pretty well and we're up by a goal with 7 minutes left. C'mon boys you can DO this!!!

+ Reply to Thread