+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steve Park released from DEI (NASCAR)

Steve Park released from DEI (NASCAR)

Steve Park was given his walking papers from DEI this week. Teresa Earnhardt said that loyalty was hard to overcome since Park was the first driver hired by Dale when he started the company but that it was time to make a change no matter how hard it was. He will be replaced by former DEI driver Jeff Green who was released from Richard Childress Racing after having words with Childress following a bump from teammate Kevin Harvick at Richmond.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Hmmm. What a coincidence. Makes me wonder if DEI was just waiting for a driver to come open so they could get rid of Park. I know I've said it here before, but seems like Steve Park wrecks out every week. And most of the time it's his fault. I can't blame Teresa for wanting him out. I just hope Jeff Green gets along better with his new teammates than he did his old ones.

there was a thing in the articke I had read that they did a survey and he was wrecking about 4 times a race, or something like that.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread