Closed Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: N F L 2010

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

N F L 2010

Preseason Schedule....as much as has been scheduled

2010 NFL Preseason Schedule -- NFL FanHouse
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Re: N F L 2009

wow way to respect Donovan Mcnabb, eagles by trading him to the Skins for a cup of coffee and bagels.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

Re: N F L 2010

Looks like Rothliesberger got away with it again. Justice is blind..and stupid. Maybe he did it, maybe he didn't, but at least charges should have been filed and it taken to a jury. No charges??? You're kidding me? I bet the DA got a fat check put into his/her reelection campaign.

Ben Roethlisberger won't be charged in sexual assault - NFL - SI.com

He said local and state investigators spent weeks questioning witnesses even though the woman sent a letter urging prosecutors not to move forward with charges.

"I know when I have a case and I know when I don't," Bright said. "And I do not have enough evidence to convince 12 jurors beyond a reasonable doubt that Mr. Roethlisberger was guilty of rape."

Bright said the woman told him it had been an "unnerving experience" and that she and her family made it clear they did not want the matter prosecuted.

Lee Parks, the woman's attorney, did not immediately comment.
    I wonder if she received a nice paycheque? Why bring something up in the first place if you have no plans to prosecute?

FORT Fanatic

Maybe she was threatened that she better keep quiet. Maybe Ben has friends in high places. I'm sorry, but this isn't the first time this has happened. It can't all be a coincidence..something seems wrong with Rothliesberger.

To the Point

Was listening to ESPN's Mike and Mike in the morning taking kids to school today. I only caught the last little bit of conversation regarding Rothliesberger but it seemed that they are fully expecting Ben to be facing a 2nd Civil case. Their legal analyst, Lester Munson, indicated that from the information publically available it would appear that there is enough evidence to pursue a Civil Case and that her lawyer's statement certainly left room, and even gave indication, that this situation is not over for Ben.

Yes, I agree, where there is smoke there is likely to be fire. I try not to pass judgement on these things, however, after listening to the radio this morning it certainly made me sway in that direction.

FORT Fanatic

Brandon Marshall was traded to the Dolphins to 2 2nd round picks. I don't get it. What is McDaniels doing to the team? I don't get it...and I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3876890;
    Brandon Marshall was traded to the Dolphins to 2 2nd round picks. I don't get it. What is McDaniels doing to the team? I don't get it...and I don't like it.
    I'm just so depressed I can't even follow too closely any more. And I have been a die-hard fan for 20 years... I don't get it - and I'm too sad to even be angry and that's a first.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Here's an article on Roethlisberger's sexual assault incident.

Report: Ben Roethlisberger's Accuser 'Dragged' by Guards -- NFL FanHouse
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

To the Point

Thanks for posting that article. I know that the truth is usually, but not always somewhere in between, however, this really doesn't make Big Ben look too appealing.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast