Closed Thread
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: N F L 2010

Re: N F L 2010

Ugh, well, now we know. The Panthers are atrocious, and the Giants have major work to be done. Hello, 8-8.

I knew this Manning Bowl had bad news written all over it for the Giants. At least the Giants have a better record than the Cowboys, Missy, and none of the NFC East teams are 2-0 so they're actually in a 3-way tie with the Eagles and Redskins. At this rate, I may have to fair weather my way out of the NFC East, though.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Steelers seem to be doing alright without Big Ben, but the real test will come on the 3rd of October against the Ravens.

Although I'd probably do the same given the situation, I still had to laugh when Collins "flinched" as Polamalu was barreling down upon him.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

AS long as Flacco is quarterbacking the Ravens, I don't think the Steelers have anything to worry about. I don't know how that guy is keeping his job.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

The Steelers vs Ravens rivalry gets everybody "all spun up". Anything can happen.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fanatic

The Bears beat the Cowboys! I am already looking ahead to next Mondays' game against the Packers.

Dare I say we are gonna be 3-0!!!!!!!!!!

Watching the Giants' game. Eli's first pick? Not his fault. Second pick? What on God's green earth was he thinking?!?!?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Carson Palmer is having his problems, too. He's got Ocho and T.O. and is having trouble either over or under throwing. So far, he has underthrown twice today. What is his problem?? He'd better get his act together before he makes my "Joe Flacco" list!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4069683;
    Watching the Giants' game. Eli's first pick? Not his fault. Second pick? What on God's green earth was he thinking?!?!?
    That was Eli's left-handed pass, Missy. Do you think it might have gone better if he actually was left-handed?! Giants and Cowboys both now 1-2.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4069822;
    That was Eli's left-handed pass, Missy. Do you think it might have gone better if he actually was left-handed?! Giants and Cowboys both now 1-2.
    No, unfortunately it was a tremendously bone-headed play. He had no play, for one, and if he takes the sack, it's a 20 yard field goal (ish) instead of a 15 yarder-- it's not like a sack takes them out of FG range, even. You're down 3-0 and your defense is a sieve, take the points to tie the game. Horrendous.

I missed the second half, which sounds like it's a good thing. The Titans are not that good, the Giants are embarrassing. And from the sounds of things, it was mostly boneheaded plays. The plans were there, the execution was not.

Closed Thread