Closed Thread
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: N F L 2010

Re: N F L 2010

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4030051;
    The Hall of Fame Game is about to start. Emmitt Smith was amongst the inductees yesterday and tonight the Cowboys are playing the Bengals. I know the Bengals are one of Shay's teams but I don't know if you watch them during the preseason, Shay. It's on NBC if anyone's interested.

TO is now with the Bengals which should make tonight's game interesting.

ETA: The Cowboys traded for Kim Kardashian in the offseason after losing Jessica Simpson in the offseason a year ago. Yay! (Not)
    Aww, chrisg, she's still a fan!

>> JessicaSimpson

We lost our first game Cowboys?!?!?!?.I have carpet burn!

Source is Twitter, of course.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I cannot tell you how long it took me to figure out who, in Hades, "The Phins", were!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think the Dolphins are going to get their asses handed to them by the Jets, if this game is anything to go by.

Sometimes I hate being a Dolphins fan.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

I'm reading that Kevin Boss will possibly be out for a couple weeks after his third concussion in three years. I'm glad they're being cautious, of course, but it sure would be nice to have a third tight end on the roster.

FORT Fanatic

The Green Bay Packers have lost their running back, Grant, for the season to injury. From what I have been able to read they dont have much in the way of a backup running back.
    yes, I am a Bears fan. But, I dont undertand the management in Green Bay. Running backs have a very short career compared to other positions in the NFL, so why not have a backup. The Packers have better backups for the O-line. I dont think its long for the Ted Thompson management team up there. Lets face it there has been three years since Favre got kicked out of town because they could win bigger without him. Where of where are those Superbowl rings?

Seattle has Coach Carol. Who knows what will happen He talks to all his players on the sidelines; he talks to all the coaches; he talks to the all the refs; he runs out onto the field and has to be removed. Hasselback is acting like a young man again even though his rookie LT is injured. The players are all singing "I believe!" Everyone it seems is drinking the kool-aid .

The Storm is winning their chanpionship! (WNBA)
    The Rainiers (AAA baseball) are winning the Championship

Only the Mariners are true to Seattle form right now and they are appropriately in the toilet
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4059716;

Aww, chrisg, she's still a fan!

>> JessicaSimpson

We lost our first game Cowboys?!?!?!?.I have carpet burn!

Source is Twitter, of course.
    Help! Help! Help!

And regarding Tony Romo, he's less overrated than immature, I think, and he's 30 now so that's wearing a little thin. An even bigger problem than Tony's immaturity for the Cowboys, right now, is the offensive line, though. Well, that, and the reality show hangers on.

Any predictions on Manning Bowl II coming up this weekend? What's your analysis, Missy? Shay? I have a feeling Peyton is not going to want to go 0-2 and Eli seems intimidated by his older brother which may not bode well for the Giants.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

The Giants' D played a much better second half against the Panthers, but we're only a week in. I'm hoping it was a sign that the defense is beginning to gel. I know when Spagnuolo took over, it took a few weeks. We'll see.The Colts will be a good test.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4031351;
    Bengals fan? Heck no, I despise the Bengals! Go Browns and Titans!
    Well, Unk. It's my Steelers against your Titans today. Of course, we still have no Big Ben but Dennis Dixon didn't do too bad last week. Predictions?
    Wake up and be awesome

(1) Yay, Packers!
    (2) Chargers: so far, so good (2nd qtr). Don't eff it up!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Closed Thread