Closed Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: N F L 2010

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: N F L 2010

Tebow is playing tonight for the Broncos against the Steelers. He's not doing too badly.
    Wake up and be awesome

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My Bengals got thumped by the Bills! The only good part was that most of the thumping was taken by the backup players. I've noticed that they are talking mostly about T.O., and Chaddy is not mentioned too often. Big question....Can Ocho Cinco's ego survive??? I sure hope so, and I am counting on it! I'm hoping that some of T.O.'s maturity rubs off on Ocho.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The Dolphins preseason was a festival of mediocrity. I am really worried about the upcoming season. It's going to be a long one, I'm afraid.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

FORT Fanatic

Best thing about this preseason has been the way the Cowboys have been sucking the life out of their fans! Tony Romo has always been nothing more than a mid-tier quarterback, and this season he is going to fail bigtime!

Oh, Yeah, I hate the Cowboys!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Finally! The 49ers look like they might have a decent season. Now, if my cable system will show their games rather than the Raiders, I might get to actually watch them this year.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I cannot wait for this season to get started! My Lions may actually double their wins from last year and end up 4-12.

As a side note - I am SUPER EXCITED! I just got tickets to see the Lions play the Giants in the new Meadowlands stadium on October 17th. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Lucky you!! I love to go to professional football games...I don't care what team it is!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Who's ready for some football? Woot!!!

Me! Me! Me!

I'm a little bit ready
    As long as the Vikes get stomped tonight that is

(btw, yes I have not been on the FORT in a while, and yes, I am an idiot for not being here)
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Closed Thread