Closed Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: N F L 2010

Re: N F L 2010

Oh good. I'm glad you caught some of it Shay. And did I forget that you're a Bengals fan too, Unklescott? I'm so sorry! You guys will have to keep me updated about TO during the season. And Chad. I thought he was adorable on DWTS. And, apparently, he and TO are very friendly. Hopefully they'll stay that way.

I'm looking forward to the start of the season. I missed our little group here!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

31 days until the season starts - I cannot wait! I'm also looking forward to chatting with everyone again.

"It's the most wonderful time of the year".

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4031288;
    And did I forget that you're a Bengals fan too, Unklescott?
    Bengals fan? Heck no, I despise the Bengals! Go Browns and Titans!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4031351;
    Bengals fan? Heck no, I despise the Bengals! Go Browns and Titans!
    Oh, got it! Sorry. I have to get everyone's teams down again. I'm a Cowboys and Giants fan. You won't be too hard on me will you? I know it's random and taboo all at the same time but I grew up in CT/NYC and Emmitt Smith was my hero when I was growing up.

Hi Daddyzgirl. Daddyzgirl is a Lion's fan I'm pretty sure.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Hi chrisg :wave You are correct - I bleed Black & Honolulu Blue

According to the radio station that I'm listening to, Brett Favre is on a plane headed to Minnesota and we should expect an announcement soon. I knew he wouldn't retire. He just doesn't want to attend training camp.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;4040611;
    According to the radio station that I'm listening to, Brett Favre is on a plane headed to Minnesota and we should expect an announcement soon. I knew he wouldn't retire. He just doesn't want to attend training camp.
    He's landed! I am so sick of the Favre circus every year...

Favre arrives in Minnesota
    Posted by Mike Florio on August 17, 2010 4:51 PM ET

Well, it has happened.

Three Vikings players went to Mississippi today to talk quarterback Brett Favre into playing again. And they did more than talk him into it -- they fetched him and brought him home.

KSTP has live video of the 2010 edition of the O.J. Simpson slow-speed chase, as a black SUV takes Favre to the team's headquarters.

The next question will be whether Favre joins the team, and plays, on Sunday night, when the Vikings travel to San Francisco for a game to be televised on NBC.
    Favre arrives in Minnesota | ProFootballTalk.com

I'm a bit sick of it myself. Being a Viking fan, if Favre can help them win, I'm all for it, but on the other hand, the team needs to move on, draft another QB and start breaking him in. This yearly drama with Brett isn't doing the team any good. IMO

Sorry to all you Favre fans. I know he's a legend, fun to watch play, and real pretty to look at, but eventually everything has to end. He needs to come to terms with that.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

To the Point

Was listening to a sports radio show while DD had PT today. Seems the word is that he truly wasn't aware that those guys were coming to see him. Still, he did get on that plane....Fun guy to watch play, but it really does have to end sooner or later.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Watched most of a game between Cincinnati and Philadelphia yesterday, and really enjoyed it. Love seeing Ocho Cinco and Ocho Uno (T.O.) out there together; I have a lot of hope for that combination. They seem to really like each other, and both are such passionate, stellar players...should be interesting. Philly got spanked!! They seem happy to be there, and are expecting big things out of each other. I'm hoping they turn out to be a coachs' dream!! They are definitly MY dream!! Handle your business, boys!!! Hope their personal lives don't get in their ways.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 08-21-2010 at 01:41 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Closed Thread