Closed Thread
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: N F L 2010

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: N F L 2010

I get the midlife crisis thing but, as a rule, I don't think we see a lot of freak pictures being sent around. I've seen more things like motorcycles, fasy, jazzy cars, sniffing around young girls, etc. than anything else. My neighbor just seemed so "it's no big deal" about it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4094525;
    I swear I thought Brett Favre was 50! He does not wear his age well, at all.

My next door neighbor said that Brett was at the age where he would start doing those types of things! HUH???? Ok, he's a guy and maybe he knows guys better than I do. I just can't get my head around that statement. And why do guys think that women want to see their pathetic displays of their so-called manhood? Guys.......WE DON'T!

Geez....keep the illusion alive, for goodness sakes!
    Ahahaha! Since the invention of internet camera phones, males are learning anew the lesson learned by their cave-dwelling ancestors: pictures of the phallus do not get you load. Pictures of antelopes and sunsets do.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4094905;
    Ahahaha! Since the invention of internet camera phones, males are learning anew the lesson learned by their cave-dwelling ancestors: pictures of the phallus do not get you load. Pictures of antelopes and sunsets do.
    Err... typo in my previous post. Sub "laid" for "load." Sorry!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I was wondering what "load" meant but was too embarrassed to ask! "Laid" works!

Phallus pics are more for other guys, especially back then, to let other guys know who DA MAN is/was!! From what I've heard, it would not be Brett!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vikings waive Moss I thought he'd be there longer than three weeks! Now the question becomes, which NFL team is desperate enough to claim him? I think the Bills with their 0-7 record have the first crack (Pats at 6-1 are last)...

I hate to say it for chrisg's sake, but it would not surprise me if Jerry Jones pulled the trigger.

daddyzgirl, congrats and a big Giants fan THANK YOU to your Lions for knocking off the Redskins! I was also glad to see the Packers beat the Jets (was that game as ugly as the box score indicates?), and a win for Steve Spagnuolo and the Rams.

If anyone told me before the season that a) the Raiders would be 4-4 after 8 games OR b) that they would SCORE, not allow but SCORE, 92 points in a two week period, I would not have believed it.

Tonight's Texans-Colts game should be a good one, although I'm working the polls tomorrow so I hope it doesn't keep me engaged until the end.

To the Point

Donavan is really in a strange situation. Now coach is saying he wasn't physically fit enough for the 2 minute no huddle they employed at the end of the game....REALLY? I'm not a huge fan of the team or the player, but there is some strange reasoning here. He certainly managed to play the other 58 minutes (well really only the minutes that he was on the field, but he did run 45 yards (I think). What a strange weekend in football, or maybe I should say, what a strange Monday after.

Somebody just flush me now!

How bout them Browns!

Unk, congrats to your Browns! Tough one for the Lions-- they are better than their record indicates and the Jets were very lucky to escape with a win.

Giants are just obliterating the Seahawks. They're burning clock now, but this entire drive with the exception of maybe two plays has been Ware. He's up to 66 yards, and I'm pretty sure that's this drive alone.
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 11-07-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Congrats Unk! Great win by the Browns.

Missyboxers - I can't believe how bad the Giants smoked the Seahawks!

My heart is breaking after today's loss. The atmosphere at the game was so awesome up until that last drive by the Jets to tie the game.

Closed Thread