Closed Thread
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: N F L 2010

FORT Fanatic

Re: N F L 2010

Bears win!! I am so happy that the Packers think they lost on penalties. Why? Because they had to hold to stop us they had no other way. Bye bye GB!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4071731;
    Caught the 4th quarter of the Chicago-Green Bay game, and it was more than worth it! I used to be a huge Bears fan, and I think I may drift back. It was a battle! This is quite a turnabout from last year, if I recall correctly. 2 good QBs battling each other is never dull!
    What's cool, too, is that Rodgers and Cutler are good friends.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fanatic

My Broncos aren't doing that great this year. That's okay...maybe we'll get a Top 5 draft pick.

I'll be curious to see how the Giants respond to last week's embarrassment, if they clean up some of their mental mistakes tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4075842;
    I'll be curious to see how the Giants respond to last week's embarrassment, if they clean up some of their mental mistakes tonight.
    Much better with regard to limiting the mistakes and penalties, Missy. And the defensive line really stepped up. What's your analysis of the game?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fanatic

Broncos won!!!

Can't wait to see the fine levied against the Titan's assistant coach for his 1 finger salute to the refs. What a dork.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What a lousy day it was in my football world yesterday. Bad enough that the Bengals lost by 3 to the Browns yesterday, but it wasn't even carried in my town!! No....we were treated to a full afternoon of infomercials, instead. I did enjoy watching Detroit and Green Bay, but it was only by default. Green Bay just barely pulled it out yesterday! The I had to watch my Colts lose to Jacksonville. This was not a good day.

By the end of the day, I needed a "headache rag"!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It was a good football day for me, except I didn't get to see either of the games in which I was interested. The Chargers game was blacked out, and they didn't show the Packers game here. Though I can't really complain too much, as both teams won. And probably because I was unable to watch.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4076598;
    Much better with regard to limiting the mistakes and penalties, Missy. And the defensive line really stepped up. What's your analysis of the game?
    The defense looked very good and I'm hoping that's a sign that they're getting used to the new coordinator. Next week should be a good test for them.

The offense scares me. Bradshaw has been somewhat fumble-prone, and Jacobs' apathy could be a problem. They had a couple more near-misses on tipped passes, too.

Special teams continues to be a disaster. The last thing Tynes needs is a shaky holder (I think they should use Rosenfels, but that's another story). Matt Dodge can't seem to get comfortable in his own skin, and they give opposing teams such an advantage in starting field position.

I hope Cutler had a morphine drip dispatched to his home last night. This morning had to be painful.

FORT Fogey

I was glad to see Donovan McNabb do well for the Washington Redskins against his old team, the Philadelphia Eagles. I was sad, however, to learn that the Philadelphia fans booed him. Such unnecessary behavior.

Closed Thread