+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: NHL - Stanley Cup - Conference Finals

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Hey I write the recaps for the bachelor ! I was taping the bachelor/watching , and watching the game on one tv , and AI on another. Fortunately AI is a lot of filler for the results shows.- You could get away with watching the last ten minutes.

JS has the Conn Smythe sewn up. For those who think they can get away with a so- so goaltender and make it a long way , this is proving them wrong. I said To Duck - They are calling in Craig Button to fire him again .....The people in Calgary must be sick.

Minnesota looks like they are finnaly running out of gas. You can tell that one team in this series has played 5 or so less games then the other.

Giguere is AMAZING!

DAVE
    YESSSSS!

Whoa... another shutout. I have to give credit where credit is due...

Doesn't mean I have to like it though.

M
    ~M o s a i K~

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I've been working late and keep having to follow the games on the web. Augh.

JS is on the roll of his life. I'm in awe.

Does no one remember the record SO streak Giguere was on during the season?? He showed then he was a great goalie. In fact that streak sold a few more tickets I think.

He's still playing awesome. If the Ducks get to the final (they're not there yet) Giguere has GOT to be the Conn Smythe winner.

Also, NEW DUTHE!!! With Maggie! Fun!

I have to say that the Devils truly deserved to win that game yesterday and I'm glad they did. I was freaking out at the 2nd goal and that they didn't go to video replay just to be safe. It would have been upsetting had they lost 2-1 or something considering they did score 2 goals! I like all the teams that are still playing (I don't think that's ever happened before), so I have nothing to get stressed over. It's great, no playoff stress! Ahhhh...

I completely agree with you Eva. All the bandwagon Sens fans were all upset and I said, "I'm glad they didn't win, because if they came back to win 2-1, it would have been robbery" Everyone got mad at me, but puh-lease! If it were the other way around, or you do that to Toronto, we'd be screaming bloody murder. NJ did outplay last night.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Yes they did.

If JSG gets the s-word tonight against Minny I'll be more surprised than not. Not because he can't do it, but because EVERYONE IS SAYING IT ALL THE DAMN TIME!!!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    He must have a magic shield. They said it all the way through the game last night , and I was - will you SHUT UP....

From the instigator
    Attached Images Attached Images

Me too - my friend said that he was de-jinxed because they said it so much and he wasnt scored on. I was like, "Whatev-- GOD DAMN THEY SAID IT AGAIN!!"

+ Reply to Thread