+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: NHL - Stanley Cup - Conference Finals

Oh that's just the Ottawa fans... I try to ignore them. They're really bad. Apart from our eny, of course.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well I was there so I don't know who told ya that , but Marty was a bad boy in a "rotten "mood. The crowd was yelling MAAAAAAAAAAArtYYYYYYY every time he let in goal or just about did. Someone must have made up the crowd yelling SIL or maybe one person did.

Here is a pic of him throwing a little fit on the scoreboard banging his stick etc.They were laughing at that point. You'll note he just got called for tripping Daniel Afredsson, and he's the one with the penalty .

More to come - the uploader isn't working .....

Edited because someone new had never been to the sports threads before and complained ......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by eny; 05-12-2003 at 09:44 AM.

Cool - yay for pics from eny!!

I think Marty was in a pissy mood because they were LOOOSING! Hee hee hee... oh, whatever.

I trust what you say Eny.

I will now be more careful with my sources.

*takes note not to listen to random hockey fan with strange looking hockey flag on car window...*

eny
    FORT Fogey
    There were carloads worth of drunken guys who probably didn't have a clue what went on in the game except that the Sens won. Anyway the uploader still isn't working
    so here's Lalime at the start in the zone. Yes he does do that. Alfredsson was mysteriuosly missing for about the first half of the game. He came on for the warmup and then didn't see him till the second. I'm thinking he's injured from the icetime, and how ineffective he was. More after survivor!!

Maybe the GF was on the phone with him crying and he couldnt just hang up if he expected his balls to remain intact. She did just have a baby.

Or he hurt himself in pre-game. Whichever.

And I know Lalime does that - cool he still does. He started in the 2nd round last year.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    It was cool they had fully dressed ice kids to clean the ice.Instead of the cheerleader skank outfits they make the girls wear in other rinks. It was so loud that I couldn't hear the person sitting next to me talk. You could see the lips move It was a good show .

Any way the only other thing is Chara is huge in person. The last time I was at a game he was injured. And I was glad Pat Burns was at the other end of the rink so I didn't Have to see his ugly face ..
    ( still bitter about 94 playoffs)

The Marty Fit continues . The ice kids staying away...

Looks great Eny! Did they manage to sell out the series? Hope so.

I have a good feeling about Ottawa.. which usually means they will lose the next 4.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

JR.
    No no no Miss F, the Sens must win. I don't want to watch boring hockey for the finals.

LG.
    Early start for some Wild Duck action tonight, as I believe it might be a 6:30 local time start in St. Paul, which would be mid-afternoon for Pacific time. Crazy business.

You know what they say:
    Ice cold brew, makes me want to screw,
    Ice cold duck, makes me want to . . . watch hockey with no score for almost 5 periods and get frustrated. Oh well, it was a good game.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread