+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL - Stanley Cup - Conference Finals

eny
    FORT Fogey
    The Wild are so young they don't know they aren't supposed to win . I would have like to be the person who picked a Ducks/Wild Conference Final $$$$$
    The Nucks kind of self destructed . They seem to get rattled easily.
    I'll stick my Nucks jersey on tomorrow.. That will get the Wild to win for sure.

Oh yeah all the kids and I are going and we had to bring John...But I get a good view of either Brodeur or Lalime - as we are behind the goal, front of the 200 level . I thought I'd try it as I always sit on the sides. Last time we were too close to the ice , and couldn't see the other end well.

I guess I did, m********king heap of shit.
    Last edited by Ilikai; 05-09-2003 at 04:23 PM.

Hey Eny, That's cool that you're going to the game! Are you staying in a hotel in Ottawa? Maybe the same one as the Devils??? I can find out from my friend where the Devs will be if you are interested? Let me know!

Can Minnesota come back again and win 3 in a row? Yeah for them if they do.

HAHAHA.

Oh, I should post that thought in the Scandal thread.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    They always stay at the Chateau Laurier in Ottawa Eva , the funky one right beside the parliament buildings. Should be in scandal thread , but where ever there is a Fairmont hotel - they stay there. I'm within easy driving distance , about an hour and 20 min. They built the Corel Center in the middle of nowhere, relative to Ottawa. But maybe to stalk Marty I'll stay overnight way downtown.......

The Nucks seem to be having the same choke problem they had at the end of the season.

I guess we'll see tonight if the Canucks are flops or not. Linden should have a good game... Hopefully...

Well.

That makes the WC finals easier to cheer for. Go Ducks!

Go Sens!

Ah...screw this.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    You know there is some poor sap out there that drew a Ducks / Wild conference final in the office pool , or better yet placed a bet, and is hysterically happy right now.

Who do you like in the west ?
    Oh I definitely think it's gonna be a Wild / Ducks final ?
    Everyone else laughs at them.....

eny
    FORT Fogey
    And Vancouver really sucked , they deserved to lose. They rattle too easily, and are like the Sens usually are.

Hi Eny, most of the teams stay at the Chateau Laurier, that's where my friend works but when I asked her last week, they still hadn't made reservations and there were rumors they might stay at the Westin across the street.

I think it's great that it's going to be the Ducks vs. the Wild. They're both deserving of going to the finals, Anaheim for beating out the top 2 teams and Minnesota for having come back and win 3 in a row in both series! Yeah for them!

Ottawa/New Jersey, I don't mind who wins. Ottawa cuz they're a Canadian team I like and the Devs. cuz I've always liked them.

+ Reply to Thread