+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: College Basketball 2009-2010

Re: College Basketball 2009-2010

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3863914;
    Tennessee advances to the Elite Eight for the first time ever!! That was a great game. Tennessee 76 Ohio State 73. I was glad to see the Vols advance.
    I'm really glad for the Tennessee men. Would be nice to see them reach the final four and then the championship game. Wonder if they'd have to play Kentucy again. But I love Coach Summitt and the Lady Vols. Hope they can reach the championship game as well and quite possibly meet up with UConn. I really miss those yearly matchups they use to have.

To the Point

Been loving the upsets....some didn't happen that I would have loved but...still a fun tournament so far.

Some of the best basketball that I've seen in quite some time. It HAS been a fun tournament.

I'm just bummed that our Kalin Lucas is hurt. The way things are panning out we might have had a fairly smooth ride to the championship game. As it is, it's been a scrapfest. Here's hoping we beat Tennessee tomorrow! (bring it on, Unk! )
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3864300;
    (bring it on, Unk! )
    It's already been broughten! Everything is great on top of Ol Rocky Top!!

YouTube - Tennessee Fight Song

FORT Fanatic

OMG, my bracket is so gone, especially with Kentucky gone! For the men, I'm back to my alum Mich St or Tenn. For the women, still UConn, second choice, our "home hero" Griner/Baylor.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3864332;
    It's already been broughten! Everything is great on top of Ol Rocky Top!!

YouTube - Tennessee Fight Song

With Kentucky gone, maybe we can hear One Shining Moment again, J-Hud style.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3864415;
    With Kentucky gone, maybe we can hear One Shining Moment again, J-Hud style.
    You'd have to get through Duke first. Just sayin'.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3864354;
    OMG, my bracket is so gone, especially with Kentucky gone! For the men, I'm back to my alum Mich St or Tenn. For the women, still UConn, second choice, our "home hero" Griner/Baylor.
    I'm very, very far from perfect in mine, BUT I'm currently in second place in my pool. If West Virginia loses the championship game AND Baylor beats Duke, I think I can win. If Baylor beats Duke, I think I can come in second.

The problem, of course, is that my sister went to Duke, so now I'm a Duke fan. So I think I figure this situation is win/win. If Duke wins today, I'm happy. If Duke loses, then I have a pretty good shot of getting first or second in my pool.

I don't have time to re-find it, but did anyone see the article about the autistic boy who picked the first two rounds perfectly? They published it before Thursday's games, unfortunately, as now his bracket is a mess (he had Purdue winning it all), but the first two rounds PERFECTLY? That's quite a feat.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3864539;
    I'm very, very far from perfect in mine, BUT I'm currently in second place in my pool. If West Virginia loses the championship game AND Baylor beats Duke, I think I can win. If Baylor beats Duke, I think I can come in second.

The problem, of course, is that my sister went to Duke, so now I'm a Duke fan. So I think I figure this situation is win/win. If Duke wins today, I'm happy. If Duke loses, then I have a pretty good shot of getting first or second in my pool.

I don't have time to re-find it, but did anyone see the article about the autistic boy who picked the first two rounds perfectly? They published it before Thursday's games, unfortunately, as now his bracket is a mess (he had Purdue winning it all), but the first two rounds PERFECTLY? That's quite a feat.
    I saw that article, he did better than me! Gotta go watch Uconn!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3864502;
    You'd have to get through Duke first. Just sayin'.
    True... very true.

I'm going to plant my tush on the couch and hope we make it past Tennessee. Then you and I, missy, can forget Unk and do some smack talkin'.

+ Reply to Thread