+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Hockey 2009 - 2010

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Hockey 2009 - 2010

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3889364;
    On to round 2!!!! I'm going to need some nitroglycerin!!! Can they be more dramatic with 2 minutes left in the game!!! Geesh!!!
    Never has the Number 8 seed, beat out the Number 1 seed, down 3 games to 1! What a comeback!

sweet, I don't get what's up with the CBC either. I just checked their site, looks like they are covering Montreal/Pittsburgh on Friday with Bob Cole, and Van/Chi on Saturday with Jim Hughson and Craig Simpson and for the rest of the week!

Here's the link!

NHL Playoffs Schedule - CBC Sports

TSN isn't my favourite and often times I'll watch it on the French station, even though I understand maybe 10 words! I love Bob Cole, Ron McLean and of course Don Cherry!

The Canucks are hated?? That's a big surprise to me as well. I'm sure they are not the majority of fans! Saturday does seem like a long time, I would have thought it would have been the Canucks on Friday and Montreal on Saturday.

Detroit and San Jose are up next, first round, tonight on TSN.

I'm going to be in Florida May 8th to the 15th. Can someone out there tell me what is the best station to watch the hockey playoffs in SouthWest Florida?
    I watch the Penguins playoff games on Versus. I live in Pennsylvania, but it's a national channel. I don't know if they show any other of the playoff games, but they are carrying the Penguins series.
    Wake up and be awesome

Great win by the Canucks! Luongo was awesome!

Also, I was very happy to see Marc Savard score the winner for Boston. That goal could be one of those "What If? (NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs - History will be made)" commercials that the NHL is showing this year.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3891958;
    Also, I was very happy to see Marc Savard score the winner for Boston. That goal could be one of those "What If? (NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs - History will be made)" commercials that the NHL is showing this year.
    Those commercials are really great.

Good luck to Montreal today! I hope they can pull out a win and go home with a split.

Thanks for the info Ashley!!! I googled Versus, it seems the games that are on TSN are on Versus so even if I can't get Versus, I'm hoping that TSN will cover them in Florida!!

I watched the first two periods of the Canuks game, wowie! Great game!

I love those "What if" commercials! daddyzgirl, you should suggest that for the Savard goal!

I have to root for Boston, local boy Daniel Paille, went to school with my son, he played for Buffalo, and was traded in Oct/09 to Boston! Boston beat out Buffalo in the first round. What luck!

sweet, a split is sounding very good at the moment. The injuries have begun!

Detroit and San Jose play later tonight as well! San Jose up 1-0 in the series.

Split time!!!

Whew! Head on back home boys!

Way to go, again, Montreal!! Great bounce-back game, they really kept their composure and stayed in it. Crosby's frustration was pretty evident!! (Still love ya, though, Sid, for winning us that medal!). Montreal must be thrilled to go back to the forum with the split. You can bet it will be CRAZY there on Tuesday night.

My goodness, I can only imagine what the decibel level will be in their building.

I was pretty impressed with Montreal today. They held it together despite the Penguins being all over them in the first.
    Caps and Pens in back to back series without home ice advantage (not that home ice made much difference in the first round) is a tall order, but if Montreal can capitalize on earning the split they could possibly make a series out of it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Can't wait for the craziness at the Bell Centre. I turn my volume at max to get the full effect!

Canucks tomorrow night!!

We have a great week of hockey coming up!

Congrats to the Habs on beating the Caps! Although I hate the Habs with a passion, I have to admit it was funny seeing the Caps go out in the 1st round.
    fluff, you're lucky you only have 1 or 2 teams that you don't like. I don't like 5 of the 8 teams remaining.

I was so excited that Savard scored the OT goal! That must've been why we let the game go to OT haha Some people already made one of those "what if" commercials (key words: "marc savard history will be made") As Savard comes back, we lost a player in Sturm in only his first shift of the game

I still can't believe this year. We're in the 2nd round of the playoffs and we have the 2nd overall pick in the draft which means either Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin (Thanks, Toronto!)
    Last edited by pineapple; 05-02-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Either one of those Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin would be great picks!

NHL dot com has a great video in the library of the classic outdoor games. I clicked on :WATCH: History will be made: Cammalleri " to the right of the screen and it was on right after that. I can't see a link to go right to it though.

Ashley, nhl dot com has a link that says fans of the U. S can watch Versus for both games tonight. If you hadn't told me about that network I would never have known what it was!

Go Bruins, Go Canucks!

+ Reply to Thread