+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Hockey 2009 - 2010

Re: Hockey 2009 - 2010

On to #7!!! Holy Cow! What a game! The Ghost of The Montreal Forum has returned! We needed that ghost to help us with those ridiculous penalty calls.

Halak like Luongo made incredible saves one after another, 53 of them before the Caps finally got one goal. Usually 53 saves are the numbers you see after o/t or double o/t.

There's nothing like playoff Hockey!

Mr. S came back after taking our girls to soccer practice, watched for about a minute, and said "there's nothing getting by this guy" - and he was ALMOST right. All those saves, he was on FIRE. Now Montreal has momentum, they believe they can do it, BUT Washington will be at home with their backs against the wall this time needing to win in front of their fans. Wow, it's been quite a series!!

Canucks first game of the second round is Friday.

These playoffs have been so exciting to watch! I'm especially happy for the Canadian Teams

Inhale, exhale! Dear Mr Ghost of the Montreal Forum, No diving, no too many men on the ice, no hooking, no o/t, no more 53 shots!

Yipes! I'm not sure I can take this! 5 more hours to go. My son left early from work to "get ready for the game" what is it that you have to get ready?? "My nerves"

Good job Coyotes, what a season you have had. With all the crappola this past year, fans should be proud!

sweet, thanks for letting us know about the first Canucks game. I can't find a reliable schedule anywhere.

FORT Fogey

Good season for the Coyotes all in all.

I'm ready...go Montreal! You can do this!!

We have no cable (Mr. S cancelled it with summer coming up) and for some reason the CBC is punishing us Canadians by NOT broadcasting the Montreal game. We have rabbit ears and get pretty decent reception with the CBC, but we don't get TSN or whatever network is broadcasting it. So, I'm off to hunt it up online. It worked pretty good last game. I'll be plunked in front of the laptop cheering...

Let's go Montreal! Hope it's a great game...

WAHOOOO!!! 3:18 to go and Montreal is up 2-0! My heart is pounding. This is fantastic!!!

OMG, now it is 2-1...Washington scored. Hold on, Montreal!! 2:16 to go....

Way to go Montreal!!

Just peeked at the Vancouver Canuck's site...looks like the next series starts on Saturday not Friday...hmmm, another day to wait?? Ugh. It's going to be a crazy series. There's lots of bad blood between these teams, and the Canucks are looking for revenge but the Hawks aren't planning to give them the chance.

I've done some reading on the 'net in the last couple of days...wow, I didn't realize the Canucks were so universally hated!!?? I can't believe some of the negative comments on some sites, from other Canadians, how they are hoping the Canucks get burned. I don't get it! I have always cheered for Vancouver first, but if they were to not make the playoffs or lose, then I automatically cheer for whatever other Canadian team is still playing...

At least now we still have two teams in the hunt. Saturday seems like a long ways away!

+ Reply to Thread