+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Hockey 2009 - 2010

Re: Hockey 2009 - 2010

Have a great trip, GA! Hope you can find the games down there, and hope the weather is fabulous!

Aaaaannnndddd...here we go!! Game 4!

*sigh* well. we seem to be imploding. I don't know what it is with this Chicago team, but they seem to be able to turn the Canucks inside out and upside down, and our penalty kill is, well, killing us. That early goal, just seconds in, was an energy zapper and then those stupid early penalties (thanks O'Brian) that lead to early goals...ugh.

Oh, and thanks a lot, NHL, for scheduling the next game on Mother's Day. I really appreciate it.

Ah well, look at Montreal, they came back from a 3 game deficit, right? here's hoping!! And I'll be cheering them on tonight and maybe they will pull off another impossible upset. That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3890538;
    I'm pretty happy with all the teams remaining, even though some of them wouldn't have been my choice.
    I'm still fairly new to hockey watching so rivalries don't stir me much, I'll like or dislike a team based entirely on who plays for them or coaches them.
    I have a lot of respect for Jaques Martin, so I'll always be pleased if a side he coaches does well...unless that side includes Bertuzzi.
    I wouldn't want Philly to win the cup, but I'd take them over Detroit.
    My only real goal is to see Detroit knocked out. After that I'll breathe a sigh of relief, sit back and enjoy as many games as I can.

As a hugh Sharks fan I can very happily say you are very welcome!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Hope you guys are watching Pens v Habs.
    Great game.
    I feel knackered just watching it
    "That's Numberwang!"

All I can say is...Wow Wow Wow! Montreal!!

I bet Washington is sitting back right now and saying..."See! We told you!"

Montreal just keep on fighting and they don't give up. Now it is anyone's game! Go Montreal!!

I was yelling at the TV when the Pens scored in the last 2 minutes there. I thought they might have the comeback.

Game 7 is in Pittsburgh. Woot.

I'm extremely disappointed in the Bruins performance tonight. Their worst performance of the playoffs and now they have to go back to Philly and hopefully win. Right now, I'm not that confident, but I hope this is a wake up call to them. I hope.

Congrats to the Habs on forcing game 7. They're certainly playing with a lot more intensity than the Bruins.

Don't give up heart, Pineapple! This 2nd round has shown me there is every reason to think a team can pull off an upset and avoid elimination. Hopefully Boston will do just that...and hopefully the Canucks will win a game at home and force game 7 as well.

Ah well. Thus ends another season. The boys just couldn't get it together at home during this series, and it's bizarre because they had the 2nd best home record of the season. Those two quick goals killed the crowd and shook Lou up, and so it goes. You're still my team, though!

And now we have game 7.....gooooo Montreal!!

Such a shame that the Nucks couldn't force a game seven.
    Rather sad when the two games that you do win are in the opponents rink.

Still, they have a really good team and I'm sure they'll have a good season next year too.
    Hopefully they'll avoid Chicago for as long as possible in the playoffs next season.

Really looking forward to the Habs/Pens game.
    Usually I'd happily cheer for the Penguins and will still be pleased if they win as (Matt Cooke aside) think they're a great team, but the Habs have been so great to watch during the playoffs and I loved to see them win this series.
    It'd be nice to have one Canadian team make it to their conference final, plus the prospect of a potential Habs/Bruins series is very exciting.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread