+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Hockey 2009 - 2010

Re: Hockey 2009 - 2010

Go Canucks Go!

Oh well, we come home with a split, and we're fantastic on home ice.
    The next game will be crazy!

Ok, Montreal, win tomorrow night, please??

I went to bed after 2, 2-0, woke up to 4-2.

Its ok, we get to see both the Habs () and Canucks at home, finally!!!

Tonights games will be on virtually at the same time, since Detroit is back home from SJ, and in the same time zone!

How about those Bruins! That was a great game! Love those fans!

Another thing I noticed at the begining of the Bruins game and the Hawks game, both teams came on the ice at the same time. I like that. No room for boo'ing!

The Hawks are a fierce team, and they are fast and tough. This will be a challenge for sure, but we're playing at home and the Canucks have been a very tough home team to beat. We got up early and then just kind of lost that drive. It's almost like the Canucks play better in the 3rd if they are down by a goal or two!

It's cloudy and rainy here, so a perfect day for a Montreal game on the telly. Goooooooo Habs!!!!!

Perfect day for it, but not the perfect result for the Habs, unfortunately.
    I like Pittsburg as a team, enjoy watching them play, but after they beat the Caps in such a thrilling manner I think it would be nice to see the Habs go further.
    Notice I stopped short of saying I was supporting them., they don't deserve that kind of jinxing

Very pleased that the Sharks pulled out a victory last night.
    I'm not greedy. I'd be happy to see them win it in five on their own ice.
    No amazing come backs from the Wings though, please.
    Hopefully they'll ditch Bertuzzi in the off-season (not sure what his status is) then I can go back to admiring their play next season.
    "That's Numberwang!"

They came out like gangbusters, and then couldn't get it together in the 3rd.

Seems like they do well when they are down 3 games to 1!! Ok I'm not saying I want them to be down 3 /1 OK? Got that ghost of the forum? just saying. As soon as I saw Gary Bettman in the stands, I knew we were doomed! Talk about jinxing!

Very nice o/t for the Sharks! I agree, fluff, sorry Wings fans, one more time Sharks!

Canucks, show us how its done! Its on late for me. but I'm glad they will be home. I'll be watching Bruins/Philly 2-0 for Bruins.

Well. That sucked.

Luongo
    Luongo: What I’m saying is that if they do it on us and it’s not being called, we’ve got to do the same to the other side to at least get it evened up as far as advantages are concerned. We’ve got to get some traffic; obviously we still get some traffic but sometimes those guys are in the blue and maybe we should get a little more liberated.
    What's he saying? No calls with goalie interferance, too many men in the crease?? There is nothing worse then when the officiating is lopsided, when it comes to this rule. You call it once, IMO you call it throughout the game.

They will re group and be in their face the next game!

SJ can take the series tonight against Detroit!

There were a lot of calls that should have been made last night when Luongo was pushed down, pushed back, etc. They were all over him! I figure that was their game plan and it worked. It was a frustrating game but I don't want to be one of those fans who blames it totally on the officiating. I do think they will come out harder next game though. Niemi was really good too, he is on fire!

You're a good sport sweet. I on the other hand have no problem blaming officiating when I clearly feel the need to, and thanking them, when its in our favour as well.

+ Reply to Thread