+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2009

FORT Fan

Re: College Football 2009

Nice try - should have been Michigan State plates - Michigan students are the smart ones with higher SAT scores - LOL
    How does she get around driving there with those plates?

MRD

Student tickets go on sale Mon. I plan to be there bright and early as Florida plays S. C. in S.C. this year and this is my last chance to see Tebow play. Go Gators!!!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Last chance to see him play? So the rumors are true, he's being benched after the SC game . . .
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by seagirl;3653842;
    Nice try - should have been Michigan State plates - Michigan students are the smart ones with higher SAT scores - LOL
    How does she get around driving there with those plates?
    Leave it to a Michigan fan to prove the plate right in their haste to insult State.

(Michigan State plates have an S on them. That would make us Sorons, eh? )
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;3673302;
    Last chance to see him play? So the rumors are true, he's being benched after the SC game . . .
    Pfffft.

That is the only game close enough for me to see, so that's why it's the last opportunity I will have to see him play. No way can I afford to go to the Nat'l Champtionship game this year, so I'll have to content myself with the game in S.C.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3674513;
    Pfffft.

That is the only game close enough for me to see, so that's why it's the last opportunity I will have to see him play. No way can I afford to go to the Nat'l Champtionship game this year, so I'll have to content myself with the game in S.C.
    Awww, it touches my heart you'd even consider going to see Penn State play in the National Championship.

MRD

Ashley, didn't you hear Lou HOltz? Notre Dame is going to play Florida in the National Championship. Us Gators are hoping that's true.

I got my tickets and I'm SO excited. But the game isn't until Nov. 14. I don't know if I can wait that long. I keep taking them out and just looking at them. (OK, so it's been a LONG time since I got to go see the Gators play)

Lou Holtz should be home doodling in his coloring books. I'm not sure how the logistics of it will work out, but an undefeated Ohio State will beat one-loss Penn State for the National Championship

Oh, and by the way--look closely at those tickets. Are you sure they aren't box tops off of Wheaties? Because Wheaties box tops are MUCH more valuable
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Surprise! Surprise! We will actually be able to see the Penn State game here on Saturday. Okay, so they are playing Akron. That's like a practice session for the Nittany Lions, but still . . . . . I get to watch the game!!!!

And in other college ball news:

WTH is up with #9 Blount from the Oregon Ducks team? This guy needs a serious reality check. He was ordered to leave the very first practice of the season for "behavior issues". Well, guess what? He still has 'em!!!!

Bench him for the year. Better yet, out you go. Get off campus, get out of town, in fact . . . . get out of Oregon.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3690154;
    Surprise! Surprise! We will actually be able to see the Penn State game here on Saturday. Okay, so they are playing Akron. That's like a practice session for the Nittany Lions, but still . . . . . I get to watch the game!!!!

And in other college ball news:

WTH is up with #9 Blount from the Oregon Ducks team? This guy needs a serious reality check. He was ordered to leave the very first practice of the season for "behavior issues". Well, guess what? He still has 'em!!!!

Bench him for the year. Better yet, out you go. Get off campus, get out of town, in fact . . . . get out of Oregon.
    The game is going to be on the Big Ten Network, if you get it. Well, at least here it is. I don't have to worry about it because I'll be at the game. Our non conference schedule is embarrassing to say the least.

+ Reply to Thread