+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: College Football 2009

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: College Football 2009

I am soaked from sitting out in that crappy weather at the Capital One Bowl, but my Lions came away with the win. Woooo go Penn State!

Today was a good day for the Big Ten. Northwestern lost a heartbreaker though.
    Wake up and be awesome

MRD

Course, everyone down this way was happy to see Auburn pull that one out in the Outback bowl. They have had some tough luck this year and the OT win over Northwestern was definetly a cause for celebration. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Florida/Cincinnatti was predictable. I ended up going to bed during the 3rd quarter. Sad to know that it was the last game for Tebow and so many others and more than likely Urban Meyers last game even though he has said this is a leave of absence. I got the feeling that that LOA thing is just an appeasement for the school/players/fans and recruitees and that he really won't be coaching next year or the year after.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3781472;
    Course, everyone down this way was happy to see Auburn pull that one out in the Outback bowl. They have had some tough luck this year and the OT win over Northwestern was definetly a cause for celebration. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Florida/Cincinnatti was predictable. I ended up going to bed during the 3rd quarter. Sad to know that it was the last game for Tebow and so many others and more than likely Urban Meyers last game even though he has said this is a leave of absence. I got the feeling that that LOA thing is just an appeasement for the school/players/fans and recruitees and that he really won't be coaching next year or the year after.

I didn't watch the end of the Florida game, but I really hope the team didn't pour ice cold Gatorade on Coach Meyer's head. I really don't think that would have been good for his weak heart.

FORT Fanatic

I'm looking forward to the Boise State/TCU game on Monday.

Go Boise State Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3781805;
    I didn't watch the end of the Florida game, but I really hope the team didn't pour ice cold Gatorade on Coach Meyer's head. I really don't think that would have been good for his weak heart.
    They dumped it down his back

Roll Tide! SEC all the way!!!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

This has nothing to do with the actual football team, but could the baton-girls outfits get any smaller (and still be ok for tv)? I have seen (heck I own) bikini's with more fabric!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3781806;
    I'm looking forward to the Boise State/TCU game on Monday.

Go Boise State Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
    That was actually the game that I was looking forward to the most! And it did not disappoint.

MRD

The SEC is THE best conference and proved it once again last night. 4 SEC titles in a row. 6 all together, only the Big 12 has had more than 1 BCS title win and they come in 2nd with 2 National Titles.

SEC FOOTBALL! GOTTA LOVE IT

Wow, this is huge!

UT Coach Lane Kiffin has accepted head coaching job at Southern Cal | tennessean.com | The Tennessean

Tennessee head football coach Lane Kiffin has accepted the head coaching job at Southern Cal, a source confirmed to the Knoxville News Sentinel tonight.

Kiffin has scheduled a media briefing at 9:30 p.m. (EST) at UT. The purpose of the meeting was not disclosed.

ESPN reported that defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin and recruiting coordinator Ed Orgeron will go with him.

+ Reply to Thread