+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Steve McNair killed in Nashville

Re: Steve McNair killed in Nashville

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3560985;
    You, I always wonder about those things myself. When Heath Ledger died, the first phone call was not to the police either. My first instinct would be to call 911, so why are there instances where someone sees this, calls another friend before calling 911. It does raise some questions.
    I always wonder about situations like that, too. I think my first instinct if I found someone dead and bloody on the floor would be to run screaming out of the house like the devil himself was after me. I can't imagine sitting around calling in advisers and discussing it in committee before doing anything.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I guess it, for some people, depends on how "big" the dead person is.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3561798;
    I'm a bit confused here.
    Reports say his roommate found him. Was Steve not living with the wife anfd kid? Were they separated?
    Their house in Nashville was for sale. According to an article in The Tennessean
    The close friend who reported McNair's death to 911 defended his friend since their days playing football at Alcorn State to The Tennessean. Robert Gaddy, who did not immediately return a text message to his cell phone from The Associated Press on Wednesday, said the the McNairs' Nashville home was on the market because they were looking for a new house.
    McNair rented the condo with Wayne Neely, a salesman for a Nashville sporting goods company that is the largest supplier of uniforms for teams in the Nashville area. He met McNair when Steve paid for some uniforms for a local junior football team.

According to sources Steve led a double life that Mechelle was unaware of.

Reports indicate that former NFL quarterback, Steve McNair was leading a double life four about six months before he was killed.

It appears his wife, Mechelle, was unaware of the affair he was having with a 20-year-old woman, until he and Sahel Kazemi were found shot to death in McNair’s Nashville, Tenn. condominium on Saturday.

Although McNair reportedly told Kazemi he was divorcing his wife and would marry her, there are no court records to indicate divorce proceedings had begun. Many believed the sale of the McNair family home meant the couple was separating, but their realtor said they were selling their Nashville home to buy a new one by the lake.

McNair and Mechelle were married for 12 years and had four sons. She has been described as distraught, but has not commented on the death of her husband. According to the Charleston Daily Mail, McNair’s brother, Fred, said he had never heard of Kazemi.
    I was born in Nashville so I've been following this closely. The Titans are my second favorite team behind the Browns.

Thanks, Unk.
    He seemed like a nice guy, but this sure makes it look like he was burning the candle at both ends. I'm surprised the wife didn't put 2 and 2 together when he didn't come home at night, as he must have done this repeatedly.
    Still, the guy didn't deserve to die. Tragic all around.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I sure am glad that I wasn't married to him. While insurance is one thing, having to deal with the mess that he left is another.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456