+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Steve McNair killed in Nashville

Re: Steve McNair killed in Nashville

They were showing the girlfriends DUI tape last night on cable news. Kinda creepy that the news shows have to dig and show stuff like that. I mean what does it prove?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3558110;
    They were showing the girlfriends DUI tape last night on cable news. Kinda creepy that the news shows have to dig and show stuff like that. I mean what does it prove?
    It's sad that all these shows / journalists / reporters feel they need to bring us this kind of stuff.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Did you notice when she said she had someone to call to pick up the car the name was Keith. I'm assuming that's her ex-boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3559803;
    Did you notice when she said she had someone to call to pick up the car the name was Keith. I'm assuming that's her ex-boyfriend.
    Yes the same keith who wrote a rap song about finding a cheating girlfriend and shooting her in the head.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3559833;
    Yes the same keith who wrote a rap song about finding a cheating girlfriend and shooting her in the head.

According to a statement from his sister he wrote that about her relationship. I think it actually said he was going to shoot the male in the head.

ETA Okay, the song said he would kill them both, but here's the article stating it wasn't about McNair and Kazemi.

Keith Norfleet through family: Song wasn't about McNair

By Kate Howard • The Tennessean • July 8, 2009

When it was confirmed that Sahel “Jenny” Kazemi was found dead alongside Steve McNair, much of the scrunity of the public – and the media – turned to her ex-boyfriend.
    Advertisement

Keith Norfleet made no concession for the fact that he was still in love with her and wanted to get her back before she died of a single gunshot wound to the head.

Soon, rap songs he recorded turned up on the Internet, with one song eerily similar to the events of July 4: a song called “Closed Casket,” where he raps about a cheating couple and putting bullets in both their heads.

But Norfleet has spoken out through his family, saying that song had nothing to do with his ex-girlfriend and McNair, and that he’s simply trying to grieve and understand the loss of the woman he was with for four years.

The song, his sister Crystal Norfleet said, was about her own husband. He cheated on her with a much younger woman, and her pain deeply affected her brother.
    Rest of story here
    Last edited by Unklescott; 07-10-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3559864;
    According to a statement from his sister he wrote that about her relationship. I think it actually said he was going to shoot the male in the head.

ETA Okay, the song said he would kill them both, but here's the article stating it wasn't about McNair and Kazemi.

Rest of story here
    I'm sure he considers himself lucky they found it to be murder suicide. Imagine trying to defend that song in a court of law?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have to admit I thought it was him. I still have my doubts. I also wonder about the time lapse between Neely (Steve's roommate) finding the bodies and the police being called. Why did he call Gaddy first? Were they going to cover it up but decided not to? Did they remove anything before calling the police? Things that make you go hmmmm.

MRD

You, I always wonder about those things myself. When Heath Ledger died, the first phone call was not to the police either. My first instinct would be to call 911, so why are there instances where someone sees this, calls another friend before calling 911. It does raise some questions.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Norfleet sounds nuts, like an event looking for a place to happen.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm a bit confused here.
    Reports say his roommate found him. Was Steve not living with the wife anfd kid? Were they separated?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast