+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs 2009

NBA Playoffs 2009

This Boston v. Chicago matchup is fun to watch. Go Bulls!

ETA: Noah has an extremely awkward looking free throw shot.

Re: NBA Playoffs 2009

Detroit just got manhandled by the Cavs. Cavs swept the series. Detroit used to be a really good team, but things definitely changed once Flip left and not for the better.

Mike Brown has really turned the Cavs into a great ball club! I really have to give it to him. He keeps all of them in line and really tries to give everyone a fair shake.

I know I am a little biased, but I really really want to see the Cavs take it all the way to the end. We NE Ohioans are just itchin' to bring a championship home!! That said, we still have a long road ahead and I am always worried, lol! The Indians were in the same position 2 years ago and lost it. So cautious optimism is the chant here in Cleveland .

I have to say that I did enjoy the Bulls sticking it to the Celtics. Its not that I hate Boston teams but ya know, the Celtics did give the Cavs their only home loss of the season .

Celts homer here. Jim Rome had a great interview with Coach K yesterday, well worth viewing for Kobe and LeBron fans . Look it up, I'm sure it's out there.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fanatic

I'm so happy the Nuggets won the first round. I don't know how much farther they'll get, but this is a great accomplishment. Go 'Melo and Billups.

That was another good game last night between the Bulls and Celtics. That block at the end of the game by Rose on Rondo was AWESOME! I was kind of worried when Rondo went up for the shot, but Rose timed it perfectly for the block. I hope its another exciting game on Saturday and the Bulls get the win.

Good start so far for the Bulls, lets keep it up for the rest of the game.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

At 8:32 in the game Gordon shoots a 3 pointer, and the score shown on the screen goes from 11 to 13. I never saw this mistake rectified. Anyone else notice this?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3432270;
    At 8:32 in the game Gordon shoots a 3 pointer, and the score shown on the screen goes from 11 to 13. I never saw this mistake rectified. Anyone else notice this?
    Celtics homer here, the game is on two channels (local and TNT). I'm watching the local, as I find Tommy Heinsohn well worth the listen (he's hysterical), and everything is correct here. I wouldn't worry that the Bulls won't get their point.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;3432272;
    everything is correct here.
    Do both channels show the same score? At 6:57 in the second quarter TNT still shows the incorrect score of 36.

ETA: Could be the score in the arena is correct.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast