+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs 2009

FORT Fanatic

Re: NBA Playoffs 2009

Too bad that David Stern decided awhile ago that the NBA Final would be Lebron vs Kobe...the Magic and the Nuggets don't have a chance and it's not their fault.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3467020;
    Too bad that David Stern decided awhile ago that the NBA Final would be Lebron vs Kobe...the Magic and the Nuggets don't have a chance and it's not their fault.
    How is that? The Magic won the series in the regular season against the Cavs, and they are up 2-1 now. Unless Lebron gets help from his supporting cast they don't stand a chance against the Magic. The Lakers/Nuggets series who knows with that one. Both teams seem to have a huge lead on the other, but than the other team comes back to take it. So its anyone's game, but I would put my money on Kobe with his ball hogging/taking over the game ways.

Anybody watch ESPN First Take? Skip Bayless says LeBrick James showed up last night even though he had 41 points. I've never heard him called that and thought it was extremely funny.

Another great game tonight between the Cavs and Magic. I thought Lebron's shot was going to go in at the end of OT. But the Magic win and only need to take 1 of the next 3 games.

Was anyone else blinded by how bright and colorful Craig's suit was?

craigs suit was, as always, hideously awful. lol youve seen the video of garnett telling sager to go home and 'get butt nekkid and burn that suit', right? oh man, it is SOOOOO funny. find it on the internet if you havent seen it.

im really really sad that lebrons not getting the backup he needs. he cant win it by himself with Mo. i thought theyd take it in 5-6. cant believe they arent even going to make it to the playoffs
    ignorance is excellence

I am really hoping that we can pull off a win at home tonight! The Q is going to be on FIRE tonight! I have been very bad and looking at tickets on ebay for tonight's game. I really want to be there but I have too much work I should be doing, lol!

I am really, really, really hoping that Gibson, Mo, Varejao, and the others are going to be there in full force tonight! LeBron is only as good as the worst player on the court. Defense people!! Defense!!!!

PS Can you tell I am a crazy Cavs fan?

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3471739;
    craigs suit was, as always, hideously awful. lol youve seen the video of garnett telling sager to go home and 'get butt nekkid and burn that suit', right? oh man, it is SOOOOO funny. find it on the internet if you havent seen it.

im really really sad that lebrons not getting the backup he needs. he cant win it by himself with Mo. i thought theyd take it in 5-6. cant believe they arent even going to make it to the playoffs
    OMG, I just watched the video you were talking about, hilarious . That suit was way worse than the one he was wearing the other night. I hope he followed KG's advice and burned the suit and the shoes.

FORT Fanatic

Darn Nuggets. Hopefully that can take Game 6. Not that it matters, since it's preordained that the Lakers make it to the finals. (I believe it's a big conspiracy). I guess if the Cavs don't win, I'll have to eat my words. (but I'll just wait and see)

GO CAVS!!! I want them to make it and take on the Lakers or Nuggets!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I don't think the Cavs can win 3 straight against the Magic. They might win tonight, but I doubt they'll make it to the NBA Finals.

I wonder what hideous suit Craig's wearing tonight.

ETA: Wow, a lavender/purple stripped suit tonight.
    Last edited by sweet_lady; 05-28-2009 at 08:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast