+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Indoor or Arena Football

MRD

Indoor or Arena Football

Anyone go to these kinds of games? I'm going to my first one tonight. We just got a new team in town this season. Tickets are $7-$25. Not bad for an evening out and watching some football. Granted it's not the NFL, but for the price and all, not too bad.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Re: Indoor or Arena Football

Hope you had a good time, myrosiedog! I've always wanted to go check out an Arena Football game.

Re: Indoor or Arena Football

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3424123;
    Anyone go to these kinds of games? I'm going to my first one tonight. We just got a new team in town this season. Tickets are $7-$25. Not bad for an evening out and watching some football. Granted it's not the NFL, but for the price and all, not too bad.
    My husband actually played with a team in the National Indoor Football League for a season. Unfortunately the team ended up folding at the end of the season due to poor management. However, he had a great time while it lasted. We took the kiddos to every game. It is great fun for the family and very reasonably priced! It is very different than traditional football, but definitely worth checking out!

+ Reply to Thread