+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: N F L 2009

Re: N F L 2009

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3655924;
    I'm anxious to see how T.O. is going to fit in with the Bills. I did ot get to see the first pre-season game.
    Apparrently T.O Has sprained his toe and is day to day right now.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Great. I had 2 sprained great toes, at the same time....it hurts like hell and takes its own sweet time feeling better. Learned to walk on my heels, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3656294;
    Great. I had 2 sprained great toes, at the same time....it hurts like hell and takes its own sweet time feeling better. Learned to walk on my heels, though.
    He played in A Super Bowl injured I am sure he will heal. The man is fit and fine,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Steelers and the Cardinals tomorrow night. Superbowl Lite.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fanatic

The Cowboys, Colts and Chargers lost and the Lions won...yeah, it's preseason.

I cannot imagine the Lions winning anything!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3665533;
    I cannot imagine the Lions winning anything!
    The Lions are a weird team. For example: Last year in Preseason they went 4-0. However, in the regular season they were 0-16. It's terrible coaching. How can a coach get a team psyched for preseason, but not for a regular game. Of course, they now have a new coach and I think a new starting QB. I don't think they'll got 0-16, but I don't think they'll win more than 2-3 games.

FORT Fanatic

I heard from Brett Favre is (once again) thinking about coming out of retirement and signing with the Vikings. ENOUGH ALREADY!!! He's found a loop hole that gets him out of training camp, let's him miss preseason and keeps his name in the media. OMG!!!! Just go away please!!!

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I'm rather Vick play in the NFL this season than Favre. He's the new "F" word to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3666234;
    I heard from Brett Favre is (once again) thinking about coming out of retirement and signing with the Vikings. ENOUGH ALREADY!!! He's found a loop hole that gets him out of training camp, let's him miss preseason and keeps his name in the media. OMG!!!! Just go away please!!!
    He really needs to find a hobby or something Seriously.

I have a soft spot in my heart for a team that's not done very well lately. Cincinnati Bengals. I fell in love with them many years ago and I have stuck with their sorry butts. Somebody's got to love them; it's a lonely life without love, you know. I love watching Chad Johnson and his buddy, Mr. Houshmandzadeh...2 outstanding athletes, if there ever were any. Now, if we can get Chaddy's head out of his arse. I hope to see some team focus this year.

+ Reply to Thread