+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: N F L 2009

Re: N F L 2009

The Cowboys are killing me! Let's go Saints!

My Cowboys live!!!

Sorry daddyzgirl and everyone else hoping for an undefeated season for the Saints.

DeMarcus Ware was heroic. Tony Romo played great. Miles Austin had a great game. Nick Folk needs to go!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3772636;
    I know you wouldn't I just wanted to add that you should always follow up the Detroit Lions with the crying emoticon. Those 2 go hand in hand..

Detroit Lions = or *sigh*
    Oh...now I see what you mean.

You are a true blue Lions fan, though, and the Lions will turn it around and you'll be able to say you were with them through all the tough times, daddyzgirl!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

chrisg, I'm thinking the Cowboys will get the 6 seed unless they blow the Redskins game. The Giants aren't winning out.

Not to wish ill on anyone, but hopefully this will induce the Giants to rid themselves of the woefully inept Bill Sheridan. The Giants d is really tough to watch these days, and I love the likes of Justin Tuck, Osi Umenyiora and Matthias Kiwanuka as much as anyone.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3772826;
    My Cowboys live!!!

Sorry daddyzgirl and everyone else hoping for an undefeated season for the Saints.

DeMarcus Ware was heroic. Tony Romo played great. Miles Austin had a great game. Nick Folk needs to go!
    I am very depressed about this game. I heard portions of the second half while I was biking.

Not good. Not good.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3772739;
    It could also be a man distraught over a wife he found out was cheating on him. It could be lots of things.
    That kind of extremely reckless behavior is almost always fueled by substance problems--ask any cop.

A very sad fact of life that leaves our highways littered with dead innocent people who "get in the way" of some drunk/zonked out guy.

Yes, I was pulling for the Saints but what a fantastic football game! Loved it, loved it, loved it...

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3772828;
    Oh...now I see what you mean.

You are a true blue Lions fan, though, and the Lions will turn it around and you'll be able to say you were with them through all the tough times, daddyzgirl!
    Hopefully, it won't be when I'm retired 30+ years from now

Regardless, every year I will continue to put up my Detroit Lions Christmas tree and wish for a decent team the following year.

I'm off to the game - enjoy your football Sunday everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images

daddyzgirl - Speaking as a true Viking fan who has agonized through countless losses, including 4 in the Super Bowl, I say, Hang in there!!
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

And a Packer fan who survived as a Packer fan during the three-decade drought, including Bart Starr's coaching years. This is the NFC North, where team quality changes like the weather!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread