+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: N F L 2009

Re: N F L 2009

I'll be damned, the Browns beat the Steelers.
    How 'bout them Browns Ashley?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am convinced that the Arizona Cardinals are dangerous. Impressive! I've never paid them even a scintilla of attention in the past.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3766215;
    I'll be damned, the Browns beat the Steelers.
    How 'bout them Browns Ashley?

The Steelers have lost 5 in a row. They are horrible. They lost to the Chiefs, Raiders, and Browns. They don't deserve a playoff spot.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3766419;

The Steelers have lost 5 in a row. They are horrible. They lost to the Chiefs, Raiders, and Browns. They don't deserve a playoff spot.

2/3 of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Troy Polamalu.

This quote has never been more true. He plays, they win...he doesn't play, they lose.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Steeler fans have been down this road before. Hang in there. Better days ahead.

The Saints are one of 5 teams to never have played in the Super Bowl (along with the Browns, Lions, Jaguars and the Texans). Maybe this is their year.
    Last edited by Little Sew&Sew; 12-11-2009 at 01:57 PM.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3766531;
    Steeler fans have been down this road before. Hang in there. Better days ahead.

The Saints are one of 5 teams to never have played in the Super Bowl (along with the Browns, Lions, Jaguars and the Texans). Maybe this is their year.[/
    If last Sunday's game is any indication I'd say yes it is.

The last minute of regulation play--a march down the field with five completed passes one after the other--blew me away.

I'm really worried about DeMarcus Ware. Is anyone watching the Cowboys-Chargers? DeMarcus was taken off the field on a cart. It looks like he is able to move his arms and legs and gave a thumbs up but it looks like a potentially serious neck injury. DeMarcus has always seemed like a great guy as well as a great football player and I hope he'll be ok.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3768008;
    I'm really worried about DeMarcus Ware. Is anyone watching the Cowboys-Chargers? DeMarcus was taken off the field on a cart. It looks like he is able to move his arms and legs and gave a thumbs up but it looks like a potentially serious neck injury. DeMarcus has always seemed like a great guy as well as a great football player and I hope he'll be ok.
    An update from the Dallas Cowboys website:

Cowboys linebacker DeMarcus Ware was carted off the field and taken to a local hospital for X-rays after his neck collided with Chargers offensive lineman Brandyn Dombrowski early in the third quarter.

It has been announced in the Cowboys Stadium press box that before he left the field, Ware had full movement and strength in his extremities. The official preliminary diagnosis is a sprained neck.

Ware gave fans a "thumbs up" sign as he left the field, his neck stabilized by doctors and trainers.

Packers won; Chargers won. I'm happy.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Thanks, daddyzgirl! During the Giants game they said DeMarcus was released from the hospital so that is good news.

Missy, what's your take on the NFC East/Playoffs with the Cowboys losing and the Eagles beating the Giants? Eagles seem likely to win the East now and probably only the Cowboys or Giants will get a Wild Card along with Ellen's Packers. Considering how flaky the Cowboys are and how poorly they have played in December the past few years, it could be the Giants, though. What do you think? They've beaten the Cowboys twice so they would own the tiebreaker, right?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread