+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: N F L 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: N F L 2009

Sorry! I was not watching the Giants today. I watched the Colts outlast the Ravens!!! Unfortunately, it was just barely, but a win is a win!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3755027;
    Sorry! I was not watching the Giants today. I watched the Colts outlast the Ravens!!! Unfortunately, it was just barely, but a win is a win!!
    A win is a win particularly when you've found a way to win every game this season! Congrats to the Colts, Shay!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3755024;
    Wow, Missy and Shay, the Giants barely pulled that out. Defense continues to not look good. How do you think losing Antonio Pierce further affects them, Missy?

And the Cowboys barely pulled it out against the Redskins.
    Losing Pierce is not good. He's one of the leaders on that defense, so it's certainly a cause for concern. And the defense looks terrible. I was in the car for part of the game and I heard "a wide open " far too often. It's nice to have Aaron Ross back, but... They seem to be wearing out by the end of the game, but time of possession was pretty equal; not like they're spending 40 minutes on the field or anything.

They were really lucky to win this. I'm also concerned about the running game. That's been a strength in the past and this year, eh. My frustration with Lawrence Tynes knows no limits. He misses enough makeable kicks so that when the game is on the line, you're never quite sure he'll pull it off.

As far as the other games go, I was surprised to see Pittsburgh lose to KC, and I'm really surprised the Cowboys game was as close as it was.

And now I'm being sentenced to the Jets game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3755000;
    Chargers play the Broncos at 1:15 PST, and will likely be alone in first place at game's end.
    Oh yeah! It's a good day to be a San Diegan.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Bengals!!!! WTH???? Congratulations, Oakland.

Of course, no one seems to care to remember the last time Cincinnati won in Oakland. I'm going to take to my bed now.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow, what a finish to the Titans-Texans game! I feel bad for the placekicker, though-- missing gamewinners two games in a row.

Happy Thanksgiving all my fellow football watchers! I'm off to Ford Field to watch my Lions get destroyed by the Packers

Well, stick a fork in the Giants. They're done. And with the news that Eli may now have a "stress reaction" in his other foot, I'd happily see them trot David Carr out there for the rest of the season.

I thought there would be twice as many interceptions in the Jets-Panthers game. I didn't think the Bengals-Browns game would be nearly as close as it was. I didn't think the Bills would beat the Dolphins (was anyone watching this game? Did the Dolphins defense have some sort of epic collapse in the fourth quarter?)

Should be a good game tonight and tomorrow night.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Yes, we lost . . . again. Third time in a row. However, the Ravens didn't exactly "kick butt". When you factor in our quarterback situation and having no #43 on the field, it wasn't a bad game really.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

The Saints made me very happy this week!!!!

+ Reply to Thread